N.K°Mine° (GP)

Mani's pov
×
Im doing an interview and I catch out the corner of my eyes my girlfriend all up on some fans. Especially a guy..my blood boils and I finish the interview.. I leave quickly and walk out grabbing her by her wrist and dragging her to the car.

"Mani ow! What the fuck?!" She yells. I say nothing and keep walking.

Once we are at the car I push her back against the car door roughly, my hand around her throat and my buldge against her thigh. Hearing a small gasp from her I look at her, my eyes dark and jealousy rages through me.

"You must have forgotten who you belong too babygirl." I husk in her ear earning a small whimper from her.

"Does Daddy need to teach you who you belong too. Or you just going to be a little slut for everyone else aswell." I mumble and bite on her neck pushing myself more into her, the jeans im wearing tighten more.

I look at her and move my hand to grasp her jaw. I make her look at me and her eyes are a greyish color. She bites her lip and slowly lets it fall from between her teeth. Lord this girl. I spin her around so her back is against my and I press myself against her again. Earning another gasp. I then leave a hard smack upon her ass knowing ill leave a mark. I back away from her and go to my side of the car and get in. Starting it she gets in aswell and buckles up know this is gonna be a long ride.

××

Y/N pov

Im sitting in the car and all of a sudden Mani pulls to the side of the road. Oh god. I look at her and her eyes are almost black. I take my seatbelt off and looks down.

"Back seat. Now" she growls and Ive never gotten in the back so fast in my life out of all the times we have done this- I mean...

She climbs in the back and literally rips my shirt and then takes my bra off. The heat grows between my legs making me cross my legs tightly for some type of friction. I feel her hands force my legs open causing me to whine and whimper and try to go against her. I feel my shorts being pulled off and then her hot breath on my hip. I feel her teeth graze my skin and grab the fabric pulling it down to my knees. Using her hands to get it off the rest. She leans down takes one of my nipples between her teeth and sucking and biting gently on it. Doing the same to the other. Leaving many marks all over my body soon after.

××

No ones pov
×
Mani roughly took y/n and shifted her on her lap and then lifted her slightly to pull her jeans down. After some shuffling she roughly brough the girl down on her 8.5 inch length causing both girls to gasp and let out moans.

Mani taking control gripped the young girls hips and bounced her up and down the sound of skin against skin echoed throughout the car. The windows fogged an the air became thicker.

The young girl clenched around Mani as she got close. Only to feel emptyness as she was pulled off of the older girl and laid on the seat.

×
Manis pov
×
"You belong to me. Only me." I growled in her ear before I slammed into her earning a scream frome her. I felt my stomach tingle and I knew I was close. And so was my girlfriend. I slowed down and deepend my thrusts and she whined.

"Shh Princess" I mumbled as I kissed her neck softly. And to her lips.

After a while of doing this I began my shallow, fast thrusts again. The car rocking with us. I heard her scream out as she came and her body trembled as I thrusted a few more times before burrying myself deep in her and releasing myself into her.

Our breathing uneven I stayed in her for a few moments feeling her clench around me some more before sliding out slowly and whimpering at the lost of her. I sat up and pulled some sweatpants I kept in the back on her and put her bra on her. Pulling my pants on and then we both climbed up front and continued the drive home in a comfortable silence.

"Maybe I should make you jealous more often Daddy" she says just above a whisper. Her voice hoarse. A tent in my pants growing again causing a smirk to form on her face.

That night at home lets just say we got a few noise complaints...

××××××

OK THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS IM SORRY IT SUCKS BUT SHOULD I DO MORE LIKE THIS? COMMENT AND IM TAKING REQUESTS. HAVE A NICE DAY ILY