D.J°Broken Promise°

Before I write this I just want to go ahead and tell you that there will be self harm in this and other things of that such. If you cant read this then dont. Im not trying to put out that harming yourself is okay in anyway. If you need someone to talk to im here just dm me. This is the warning for this imagine.

xxx

2 years ago

y/ns pov

I was in line waiting for the Reflection tour meet and greet. I had a Hansen '97 shirt on and I was excited.

The line moved slowly but fairly quick at the same time. About an hour later it was my turn. I put my phone in my back pocket. It was an Iphone 5 with a clear case. My blade was also in the back of the case. I forgot to take it out the night before. I tried to forget about it as I walked over to the girls.

Camila walked to me first and hugged me and Ally followed soon after. Lauren complemented my Leather Jacket. I took it off and handed it to her for her to try it on. It fit her prefectly and made her look hotter than she already did. Mani hugged me and played with the curls in my hair. Lauren went to give me my jacekt back but I said she could have it. Dinah looked at me and I smiled softly. She hugged me and as I pulled back I felt her hand graze down my arm. My bracelets slid as she did. She told the security guard to give us an extra few minutes after the picture. I stood between Mani and Dinah. Dinahs hand was on my lower back and Mani was kissing my cheek. Dinah had her head laying on my shoulder and I was literally dying.

After the picture Dinah pulled me aside and moved my bracelets on both my arms.

"You listen to me beautiful. You are beautiful and worth it and you have so much to accomplish in life. You are still young, you havent lived. Dont do this to yourself. Okay? I dont want to see you doing this again. Promise?" She said and tears fell down my cheeks. She wiped them away and hugged me.

I just nodded and she held up her pinkie. I locked pinkies and we kissed our hands. She sighed shakily and looked at me again before taking my arms, kissing both arms where the scars are and fresher cuts. She fixed my bracelets and let my arms go.

"Let me see your phone." She said and I handed her my phone making sure the screen was facing up.

She opened it and added her number in under 'Dinah take you out' (get it? no..ok..read it a few times slowly)

I looked at my hands. She went to hand it back but as I went to take it she took it back and pulled the case off taking the blade. She threw it somewhere in the bush and put my case back on. Tears slid down my cheeks and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"It was nice to meet you Y/n.." She hugged me once more before helping me to the exit. She went back to the meet and greet. I found my way to the stage for soundcheck and sat down near the back as people crowded in the seats up front.

xxx

Now

I'm in line for the 7/27 tour meet and greet. I have my Hansen hoodie on and my hands shake slightly. I take the blade from my case and put it in my back pocket. I hold my phone to try and distract myself by looking thru instagram. I get a text and its Dinah. We text sometimes and call rarely but thats all.

'Hope you made it to the venue safe. See you in a bit.'

I smiled and put my phone away as I move in the line towards the curtain. I start getting anxious as get closer. I havent told Dinah but I broke  our promise. I was about a year clean until my brother was killed in Iraq and my dad became a drunk and mom left.

I got closer to the curtain and pulled my sweatshirt sleeves down. I see Dinah say something to the security and God she looks beautiful. Its soon my turn and Mila is again the first to hug me. Mani next then Ally.