D.J°Lunch°

Dinahs pov
×

I walked with the girls to the meet and greet at the mall. I see the group of at least 130 fans roughly lined up, as we sit down in the order of Lo, Ally, Camz, Mani, and me; Of course they put me next to Mani.

Fans took turns going down the line. Slowly the the line got shorter and shorter till two girls were left. Sisters, im assuming. The young 9 year old ran up and basically died over Ally. Shes so fucking adorable. Then the older sister spoke up. Her voice soft but raspy...like Laurens but it had more rasp..

"Hi. This is Jess my little sister..i was paid to bring her so...yeah..im Taylor..by the way.."she said softly as they moved down the line.

I looked at her and we made eye contact causing me to look down and play with hands. I hear her say something to her sister before walking over and leaning on the table and looking at me.

"You shouldnt look down. I enjoy seeing your beautiful face and smile." She mumbles to me and I look at her and blush.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldnt be wasting her time on a girl like me" I say back making her frown slightly.

Her littler sister skips over and look at Mani and she talks to her for a bit. The two of us, Taylor and I are just staring in eachothers eyes. Looking for something...we are soon interupted by her sister..

"DINAAAAH HIIII" she says jumping up and down smiling.

"Hiii princess" I stand up walking from behind the table and hugging the little child.

I brush my hand against the older girls waist as I walk back to my seat making her gasp slightly. I smirk softly and glance at her.

"Me and Taylor are gonna go eat do yall wanna go?" The younger girl asks with hope we would agree.

"Jess they cant...c-comon...you know they are popular...and cant hang out with people like us...lets go..we dont wanna waste any more of their time...they need rest for their shows...." the older girl chimes in taking her hand and going to walk off.

"Im down..." Mila says. Of course...Mila had to say something.

"Ill go.. i call sitting next to the child" Ally says with a smile

"Im goin if camz goes" Lauren chimes in

"FOOOD" Mani yells making me chuckle..

"U-uhm...sure...lets go...hope you have room in your car Taylor.." i mumble standing up.

^^^

The 7 of us sit down at the resturant. Me and Taylor across frm eachother, Ally next to Jess, Camz and Lo next to eachother, Mani next to Ally and Jess. This is gonna be fun..

××××
sorry its short just wanted to get a small update in. Comment ideas for my Mani and Ally imagine. Taking requests