L.J°Coffee Shop Pt 8°

Previously
"Lay down please" She mumbles into my ear and I nod and move so Im laying on my stomach. She moves so shes sitting basically on my ass. I feel her lean down and move my hair to the side kissing from the top of my neck to my shoulder to the back of my arm and down my back.

I smile to myself as I fall more and more for this girl.

Xxx

I wake up to the feeling of a cold bed. I whine softly sitting up and looking around my room. Lauren is no where to be seen. I get up from my bed and drag myself to the bathroom. I shower quickly and get dressed. I find myself in the conference Hall where the hotel keeps a piano. I look around before walking over to it and sitting down.

I put my phone on the side so it gets the keys and my hands in frame. I press record and start playing. I find myself lost in the music because next thing I know, Lauren is standing at the other side of the piano. I stop the recording and look at her. I stand up putting my phone in my back pocket.

"S-sorry I know I'm not supposed to be in here..I just..kinda wandered.." I stumble out and I watch as she walks over.

"It's fine Princess..come back up to the room..we gotta tell you something.." she kisses my forehead before walking away.

Weird..

I shake the thought and walk up to the room. I'm met by the girls, the manager, and Brad stands to the side of the room. My heart drops.

I walk in and the manager stands walking out. All the girls walk out as well. I sit in the bed and look doen not want to hear anything.

"Your sister is dead. Now get your shit packed. We are going home." My father's words burn down my back.

"Y-you didn't take her to the hospital.." I spit back and stand, now facing him

"Exactly. You deserve to feel the pain of losing someone.."

I stumble back at his words, he grabs my bag and starts throwing my stuff in it. Tears burning as they threaten to come out.

"Don't touch my stuff..don't touch my fucking stuff!" I shove him away hard causing him to grab my wrists and push me to the bed.

xxx

I curl up as he walks out. I don't move. I just lay there. Naked, bruied, and broken. My head pounds. I hear a knock but I just close my eyes and hope it goes away. It gets louder and louder soon I hear a click and bodies fly in. I open my eyes to the girls standing there. I feel a blanket being pulled over me as the bed dips beside me.

The girls find places in the room and sit down and curl up as I soon drift into a sleep, hoping I don't wake up.

Hours later I hear talking. I hear a few male voices and I jump up. I look around and the girls are in a circle along with Shawn, Jake, and Charlie (Puth). I stand slowly and make sure the sheets wrapped around me.

Xxx

I look over and see y/n standing by the wall. I walk over slowly and grab her a shirt, pants, panties, and a bra. I watch as she flinches at my movments. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the bath filling the tub.

Walking over to her I hold my hand out for her. She just falls into my arms sobbing, I pick her up slowly and walk into the bathroom shutting the door.

I take her hair down from the messy bun and I watch as her hands unclench the sheets. I turn facing the door as she stands behind me nude. I hear her get in the bath and I go to walk out.

"Don't go.." she pleads. I turn and face her, I go and sit outside the tub beside her and sigh.

"Has this happened before...?" I want to know..