D.J & C.C°About Last Night°

Dinahs pov

I was sitting on the couch at a party when Mila came over and handed me a drink then plopping right next to me.

"You look nice Mila" I muttered out before taking a sip from the unknown drink.

The drink stung my throat causing a small whimper to leave my lips as I go for another sip. After a few more drinks..maybe..7? I was wasted. I decided to go to Lauren's room and lay on the bed to relax. All of a sudden Camila busts in and stumbles over. She falls ontop of me and I feel her hot breath on my neck sending a chill down my spine. She's drunk. I feel her lips slowly kiss my neck, my hands find their way to her ass. It's all a blur and soon its a mess. Her hair is flipped over to one side as she hovers over me, her lips are parted her eyes are almost black and full of lust. Mine about the same way.

Sweating

Grinding

Parted Lips

Broken Moans

Muffled screams

Lust and Love

Marks and Memories

And almost getting caught

After about 2 hours shes gone. She left and I go home aswell. I have a Uber come get me and take me home. Once i'm home I end up falling asleep on my couch and dont plan on waking up for the next week.

xxx

I wake up around 4pm with a text from Mila telling me to meet her at the beach to talk. I get in the shower and then put on some sweatpants and a hoodie and go to my car driving there. I see her in a small black bikini and she's doing a photo shoot. So I walk over and watch as she poses in the sand. She lays on her back parting her hair to one side. Her lips part as she looks at the camera, Then this bitch arches her back and flutters her eyes shut. Who does she think she is like jesus. I let out a small whimper and walk away and look at the ocean. A few moments later Im met by her but now in a one piece which is reaaaally reveling. I look down her body then back up at her face.

"About last night Dinah.." she says taking a step towards me as a strong breeze blows causing her to shiver.

I pull her to me so my body heat warms her. 

"It was..amazing.." she mumbles and I nod

"It cant happen again due to our tour coming up" I say and she lets out a small whine.

"We can share hotel rooms and when the girls go eat we can stay on the bus sometimes..Dinah I really like you.." She replies causing me to look at her. 

Our eyes connect and all of a sudden so do our lips.

xxx

Lets just say that on tour.. We had a LOT of fun. But our management wasnt happy. But we got our ways.

XXX

Horrible but ill update something with the parts sometime soon