D.J & C.C °Bad at Goodbyes°

This chapter Is going to be a one part. It's about the night Camila Leaves Fifth Harmony but they have a show the next day that she's there for and how Dinah and Camilla's friendship just falls to peices. Enjoy.

∆∆∆∆
December 18th, 2016

I sat in the room for glams as we talked and joked. Twitter full of tweets for Jingleball 2016. I was pumped up big time. Soon the show started and it was amazing so far. Soon Camila went up to sing with MGK. Quickly so I wouldn't miss it I ran to the side of the stage and I got there right before she started. 

The crowd screamed and sang along as well I. It felt like seconds but it was a while before she was in my arms with her bubbly smile and contagious laugh.

 It felt like seconds but it was a while before she was in my arms with her bubbly smile and contagious laugh

"Mila you did amazinggggg" I screamed as we jumped up and down.

"Awe thank you Final Jane" she giggled and hugged me.

Soon after about two-ish hours it was Fifth Harmonys turn to go on.

"WHOSE READY TO TEAR THIS BITCH DOWN" Lauren screamed into the mic. Soon yelled at by Ally

"LAUREN LANGUAGE"

The crowd laughs as we get into our spots.

∆∆

Soon our last song came on and Camila hit off the note causing the crowd to roar.

" I ain't worried bout nothin" she turned to me and smiled causing me to smile and shake my head.

She dropped to a crouch as she rocked side to side. (Listen to Ariana Grande's Side to Side ft Nicki Manaj). The crowd went fucking crazy.

(I know this didn't happen but shut up)

Ty walked up on stage and stood by Lauren rapping his part with me singing it at the end just because well..EXTRA. Camila and I danced off choreo because we felt like it and soon it was the end.

Little did I know, it was. My heart pounded as we bowed and ran off. Wrapping my arms around the four girls we laughed and joked. We went and changed and went to the hotel.

It was already really late so we all just went to bed. I fell asleep around 11 pm but was awoken by my phone going off with notifications. I grabbed my phone and saw Our pages on all social media platforms posted something. I clicked on twitter and my heart dropped as I read the words that filled my screen.

 I clicked on twitter and my heart dropped as I read the words that filled my screen