L.J&Z.M°Step-Brother°

Zayns pov

I'm in the back of a police car on my way to the Jaureguis? I think thats their last name or some shit like that. There are 3 kids in this family. Lauren, Taylor, and Chris. 

I adjust in the seat trying to get the handcuffs off. Oh yeah, forgot to say; I do illegal stuff so a cop had to bring me instead of the CPS worker. We arrive and the officer pulls me out. He hands me my two bookbags and takes the handcuffs off but I keep my hands behind my back for his safety. We walk to the door and he knocks. A raven haired, green eyed girl answers the door. She has on really short shorts and a crop top. Damn

"Mom Some boy is here with an officer!" Her voice yells as she walks off. My eyes wander to her backside as she walks away to the other room. 

Im met by a very smiley older lady which im guessing is the mom?.

xxx

Its been almost a year now and I honestly am so bored. We have to go to church every Sunday morning and night. I have to put makeup on my tattoos when we visit their family, and I cant bring girls around in my room. Also we have a curfew. I cant drink or nothing. They regularly check my bags and they also took my pocket knifes. They always ask questions about my tattoos and the dogtags I always wear but I never answer.

The only person in this family who I like is Lauren. She is beautiful, sneaks out with me, drinks, smokes and just has fun. She would always sneak into my bedroom at night when she  couldnt sleep and we would lay and talk for hours. She knows more about me then my actual family.

Its around 3 am right now and Im standing at my closet looking for my black shirt and hoodie but I cant find it. Im getting pissed. I walk downstairs to the laundry room and look around. No where. Great. I quickly remember last night and walk to Laurens  room quietly. I walk in and she is asleep. I go to the side of the bed and grab my jeans, black shirt, and hoodie. She just wanted to look at my tattoos....Yeah thats what happened.

Anyways. I walk to my room and get dressed. I grab my phone and the keys to my truck. I walk downstairs and quietly turn the alarm off. I walk out and go to my truck. I get in and start it. Quickly driving off I drive to the beach. I back my truck onto the sand and go climb in the back. I grab my guitar and notebook from the side of the truck bed. I open to a clean page and start writing.

I get a text and I read it. Its from Lauren.

'You know mom and dad are asking where your at. I got woke up because of you. Im covering for you saying your friend got hurt. You owe me. get your ass home before I have to drive out to you and I hate driving at night'

I chuckle and call her. She answers and I can hear her parents yelling in the backround.

"Come to the beach." I say

"I hate you" She replies hanging up.

After 20 minutes her motorcycle pulls up next to my truck. She turns it off and takes her helmet and jacket off. She climbs in the back of the truck and sits across from me. Her eyes are light and the moonlight makes them even more sexier. She sighs and shakes her head looking at me.

"You are trying to get moved to a different home arent you." She says and starts picking at the bottom of her shoes.

"If it means I can be with you and not have to hide it then yes.." I reply and she scuffs.

"I dont want to be with you Zayn, last night was a one time thing. Just come home before mom calls the cops" She says kinda brutally.

ouch.

My heart drops and my throat becomes dry. I look away and then up at the sky to pretend that didnt hurt. I look at her and our eyes connect before her face softens and she looks down.