C.C & S.M °Library°

I was finishing stacking the returned books to their shelf when Shawn walked in. He signed in and went to put the newly returned books back. I was here forb community service hours for my class. He was here because he was charged with possession of a weapon and breaking and entering. Shit he can break and enter this pussy. I laugh to myself at my thoughts and bring the cart back to the desk to get More books.

I push the cart to the side of the library that no one goes too. I put the books away and go find a chair to sit in. I open a book from the shelf and start reading. I soon found myself deep in the book and unable to remove my eyes from the inked paper.

His hands ran down my chest as his lips found their way between my thighs.

My hand found it's way outside my jeans as I continues reading. My eyes fluttering shut for a split second before opening again and finding the spot I finished at last.

His tongue like magic against me. His hands grab and tug on the buds that fall on my perked breasts.

Unknowingly I throw my head back as my hands find their way into my pants. My eyes shut to fulfill myself in darkness.

The darkness soon overcome by thoughts and imagines and before I know it, his name is rolling off my lips in small whimpers and moans.

Shawn.

Opening my eyes I still my hand and continue on reading the book. The sound of footsteps cause me to shut the book and pull it into my lap. Im met by the tall boy as he stands beside me

"You called me?" His voice rasped and hoarse.

My fingers slowly continue to move as I shake my head no.

"No I was just taking my break and reading." I reply. His large hand moves to my lap taking the book causing me to gasp and stop my hand.

He examines the book as I slowly try to move my hand from my pants.

His voice causing me to jump.

"His hands move to around my throat as I soon whimper for his pleasure" his voice deepens as he looks at me. I whimper at his words as he continues.

"I let out a unknowingly loud moan as his hand creeps down my pants."

"S-stop.." I whine out.

He smirks and sets the book down. Pulling the chair out to face him, he leans down and wraps his hand around my throat, his grip only slightly tight as he leans in slowly.

"Oh come on Princess you don't want me to stop." He husked out.

I nod slightly and look at him. Before I can oblige his hands are in my pants.

"Pretty wet for not wanting this. Who is this for?"

"Y-you" I whimper out.

The feeling of his long slender fingers entering me soon takes over as my back arches and I slide down in the seat slightly to give more access to the older boy.

The smirk curls onto his lips as he leans down and kisses down my neck. His hand around my throat soon moves into my shirt and under my bra as he tugs and pulls on the bud on my breast. Moaning out I let out more whimpers. His name rolls off my lips as he continues to pound his fingers in and out of me. He adds another finger increasing the speed and deepness. My thighs tremble as I get close to release.

His fingers slide out from my shirt and out of my pants causing me to whimper and beg.  The feeling of cold air rushes my legs as my pants are pulled to my ankles and my panties the same. Lips distract me as he roughly and deeply kisses me. Biting and tugging on my lips. All of a sudden I let out a muffled scream as he fills me. My thighs tremble as he pounds into me deeper the. His fingers did, hitting the good spot and many others. Soon the feeling rushes over me as I'm soon releasing on him and the chair. The feeling of warm liquid shooting inside of me causing me to moan out again as he pulls out and pulls his pants up and mine.

"Let's go. I'm taking you out to eat. After we go home and get changed because we are going to *insert hella expensive restaurant* " he says, his voice hoarse as FUCK

"I've always wanted to do this...with you I mean..." I whimper and look down standing up.

The feeling of lips on my cheek cause them to heat a deep red.

XXX

OK THKS IS HORRIBLE BUT SOME MORE SMUT for ya horny bitches. Comment and vote.