C.C°Surrender°

xxx

Camz pov

I sat in the mirror with just my bra and shorts on. Scars and tattoos liter my body. I watch as my girlfriend emerges from the steam filled bathroom. A crop top and shorts show off her tanned body. She walks over wrapping her arms around my waist. Soon my hands move to her wrists pulling her off of me.

"Why cant I touch you Camz...?" I close my eyes trying to find an answer for her question.

I open my eyes and see her looking at me thru the mirror. Confusion and hurt in her eyes. We have been together for almost 2 years. I look down and shake my head grabbing my shirt and jeans sliding them on.

She huffs and grabs a small bag throwing her things into it. I quickly turn around, seeing tears fall down her rosy cheeks. Her blue eyes now almost clear as she zips  the bag and turns facing me. She closes her eyes for a second before opening and looking at me, she opens her mouth but soon closes it. My body tenses as I look at her lift the bag onto her shoulder.

"D-dont go...." I whimper out.

She stops and looks at me and furrows her brows and lets out a frustrated sigh and tangles her fingers in her hair tugging at it gently.

"So fucking answer my question! Why can't I touch you?! Why can't I feel your soft skin under my finger tips.." Her hand grazes over my arm. "Why not? Camila."

I look down and shake my head. I've never really found a way to tell my girlfriend that I was raped as a kid and used as an ashtray or a cutting and punching bag. I never told her that when I was younger my parents would get me high and have their friends ruin my childhood. Person by person, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second. I can feel their hands go places I can't get out of my head. Hot sharp metal pressing my skin, burning cigarettes put out on my stomach, chest, and back. I feel like she wouldn't want to be near me if she knew my past honestly. It's just so fucked up.

She sighs and lifts my chin and looks at me. My eyes full of fear as her hand makes contact with me. She drops her hand and I sigh shakily and take my hair down from its messy bun and slowly getting onto my knees sitting back on them. I drop my head and place my hands on my thighs. I feel her looking at me and I hear a thud coming from her bag as it hits the floor beside me. She kneels in front of me and just stays quiet for a second.

"Look at me Camz." I didnt budge.

"please"

"Camila look at me now" I shot my head up making eye contact with the blue eyed beauty.

She raises an eyebrow and stands up. "Stand up" I follow as she says and I feel her slowly move her hands to the hem of my shirt. I feel my body tense as she lifts my shirt, her eyes follow down my body that is uncovered. I feel her lips on mine and her hands fall down my body to my chest, I soon feel my back hit the bed as she hovers over me. Her eyes dark but soft, I felt her lips against my neck and down my body, on every scar and tattoo shown. I move my hands to go move her away but I just slide them above my head and close my eyes. She sits me up and sits behind me, her lips meeting the skin of my shoulder as she kisses down my back gently. Her fingertips graze a scar that reaches from my lower left back across to the back of my rib cage on the right side. I feel her taking the clip of my bra and unclipping it letting it fall down my shoulders and she slowly pulls it down my arms tossing it to the side. I look at her over my shoulder and I see her slide her shirt off tossing it aside aswell. I watch as she walks infront of me, her eyes raking my now uncovered chest, my cheeks flush pink and I drop my head.

I feel her frowning and she takes my hand pulling me to her and to the mirror that stands in the corner. I look away from the mirror as she slowly pulls my shorts down and panties. I close my eyes as her lips connect to the sides of my thighs and meeting at my back dimples. She stands behind me and I continue keeping my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes and look in the mirror" She says kissing behind and under my ear.

I don't listen and I feel her step closer as she runs her fingertips over a scar.

"What happened here.?"

"My Uncle raped me and then whipped me." My voice cracks.

This goes on and on until every bit of my past is out to her. My ruined childhood surfaces, my pain and suffering worsens and all I can do is stand there frozen in fear. I feel her shifting and move. Her lips meet with the top of my forehead, to my nose, my cheeks and my lips.

My jaw, my neck, and my Shoulders

My arms, my hands my fingers.

My breast, the valley between, my torso

My hips, my stretch marks, my self harm scars

Childhood scars, my thighs, between them.

The back of my neck, my shoulder, my sides

My back, my back dimples, my ass

The back of my thighs, the back of my calfs.

Every inch of skin except for my feet were met by her warm soft lips. Tears fell down my cheeks as she stood and looked at me.

"Look at me Camila."

I turned and faced her opening my eyes to be met with her dark blue. Her thumb wipes my tears and she smiles softly.

"You are beautiful. Every scar, stretch mark, valley, indent, birth mark, just everything...its so fucking beautiful.."

"Dont leave me." I whimpered, I stood helplessly and vulnerable just at her gaze and touch.

She nodded and hugged me holding me close to her. She picked me up and sat me at the edge of the bed sliding my panties over my legs. She grabs a shirt from the floor which happens to be a white shirt and slides it over my head. She grabs my hairbrush and sits behind me and starts brushing my hair then braiding it. She sets the brush down and she pulls me into her as she lays down pulling a cover over the both of us.

"Thank you Camz.."

"You deserved to know" I curled up closer to her and her arms snaked around my waist.

XXX

So there really isn't an explanation for this chapter but I just thought it would be cool to write.

Comment and vote

if you have requests dm them or comment.

Have a nice day/night