C.C°Dark Shadow°

Small imagine might make pt 2. .
.
You walked into the store and to the back. Lights flickered on the ceiling and you looked around. Seeing a dark shadowed figure you quickly grabbed your cases of beer and 2 bags of ice. You went to check out and paid. As you were walking out to your truck to put the ice and beer in your cooler you felt someone watching. You looked inside and saw the girl with long hair and dark clothes. She looked down and leaned against the ice cream freezer. You made no thought so you continued to fix the cooler.

"Need help princess?" You hear a deep voice behind you making you jump. You turn around and see a man.

He steps closer even after you shake your head and say no. You then are pulled to the side roughly by the brown haired girl.

"She said no and shes mine so i suggest you leave" she signed to him.
The man leaves and she backs away

"Im Camila....Camila Cabello" she signs to you and you look at her hands.

"Hi Camila" you say and smile waving. Not knowing ASL you take out your phone and type your name and show her. She smiles and looks at you geting lost in your eyes.. you getting lost in her brown ones.
-×××
Welp this was different then anything ive wrote.