A.B°Used°

Y/n pov

I was sitting behind the camera watching them film the down video. My eyes kept on Ally as she danced and at one point she winked at me and I swear to god I almost passed out. Im Ally's best friend and Dinah's little sister. All the girls know except Ally, that I have a huge ass crush on Ally...this video isnt helping my situation!!!!

After a bit we took a break and the girls showed me around set. Then Ally came over and took my hand and whispered in the most suductive tone;

"Let me show you my room now." Her breath against my neck sent chills down my spine. I nodded and followed her up the stairs.

My eyes watched her ass as we went up and into the room. I looked around seeing how it was set up with the lights and shit. The door shut. I heard the lock and I looked at Ally. She was biting her lip and sliding her jacket off walking over and pushing me onto the bed and crawling ontop of me straddling my waist. A blush came over my face as I watched her slowly move her hips against me. Biting my lip to keep in any sounds I grabbed her waist and she took both my hands and pinned them above my head. Shit.

"S-shit" I whimpered as her hips kept moving and she leaned down and kissed me and one of her hands went into my shorts and lord I swear to god. Waterfall. W.A.T.E.R.F.A.L.L.

"Are you this wet for me y/n? Is this all for me?" She husked in my ear, her voice raspy and deep

All I could do was nod and soon I felt the presence of two of her fingers in me and my back arched off the bed letting out a moan with a mixed of a few select cuss words. After about 10 minutes someone knocked on the door and we quickly got ourself fixed up and I went and opened the door seeing Dinah.

"Ally comon we are doing the pool shot." Dinah called in the room and smirks at me making me blush hard. I walked down and the two girls walked down. Ally smirking at me making me to blush harder.

I see out of the corner of my eye two girls handing Ally some amount of money and my heart sank. It was Mani and Lauren. I texted Dinah telling her im going to the hotel and I got in my truck driving off quickly.

×××××Later after everything×××××

I sit on my knees over the toilet making myself puke over and over again. I hear someone walk in so I slide the toothbrush under the and use my finger instead. Ally walks in and hears me and tries getting but I locked it. I guess you can unlock it from outside because she runs in and over to me pulling my hair back and rubbing my back softly. I sit up and look at her and then gets up.

"Ally, using me for money is one thing. But coming in and acting like you care is another. Get out." I want to scream but I have no voice to do so.

Her face flushes of its color and she gets up looking at me then turning and walking. She turns around and looks at me once more.

"I enjoyed it...Y/n please...I dont know why I did it...I-I didnt know you liked me..Dinah just told me..please forgive me.." she said her voice cracking.

"Get.Out." I say and she quickly leaves making me fall to the ground crying. But then someone comes in again and sits next to me and pulls me into their lap holding me close..Its Ally but I dont have the courage to tell her to leave again so i just curl up to her still crying. I felt so safe in her arms...damnit...I think I love her...

××××

Ok short imagine before the Mani one. Which is gonna be long as fuck. And will have 3 or 4 other parts. So be ready. Also give me some ideas and im taking requests. Go watch Down and go buy it on itunes.