Ch. 36 Share!

Howdy howdy!
Short on time so just gonna yeet this at y'all real quick!

Have some fun back and forth between me and the boys plus some mildly spicy HunterxShadow that was NOT planned but Hunter had another ideas.
Enjoy!

Content Warnings: Sexual content, jealous commandos

-------------------------------------------------------

"Someone had a fun time," were Crosshair's first words to me as we returned, the sniper's gaze on my neck where at least three dark marks stood out against pale skin.

I shrugged. "Indeed I did. And I ain't gettin' kink-shamed for it by a disgruntled graveyard wraith."

"You tell 'im, Squeak!" Wrecker cheered, smacking me on the back.

"So you do know about kinks," Tech remarked, crossing his arms.

"Never said I didn't," I teased.

"So what are yours?"

"Tech!" Hunter exclaimed, looking up from the fire. "Knock it off." He turned his attention to me. "How far did you go?"

"Don't worry, Sarge, hands didn't wander." I twitched an ear. "Too much."

"Enough talk! I'm starved, Hunter!" Wrecker announced. Hugging me with one arm, he then left my side and jogged to the fire. Sitting down by Hunter, the large clone patted the space next to him. "C'mon, Squeak!"

"Shadow's sitting next to me," Tech said, taking my arm and pulling me to the other side of the fire.

"Hey!" Wrecker yelled.

"Wreck, I spent time with you now I gotta spend time with Techie," I reminded him.

"Aw, fine. But I got to spend time closer to her and with more of her than any of you!" Wrecker boasted.

"Perhaps. But being the first does not always mean you are the best," Tech retorted. "Experiments are often done numerous times to get a desired result."

"You're just jealous!" Wrecker retorted.

"Yet I am sitting next to her now and you are not."

"Boys," I warned. "Play nice."

"We are playing nice."

"Uh huh. Techie, you like noodles?"

"They are too packed with carbohydrates for frequent consumption, but I do enjoy them occasionally," Tech replied.

"Close enough. I can make ya some," I offered, going over to my bag.

"Noodles? In the middle of the woods?" Hunter asked.

"Yes, don't doubt me. Thought you boys would have learned by now that I can always surprise you."

"Unsurprising given your origins."

Not missing the way Hunter froze, I gave Tech a quizzical look. "My... origins?"

"There's something unusual about you, Shadow. You know about it too."

"Tech, just let Shadow fix your food," Hunter said, voice strained.

I shook my head. "No no, let the nerd speak," I said. "I wanna hear his evidence."

Tech eagerly shifted forward, ready to give his evidence. "You are very at ease and even resigned at any strange or downright fantastical occurrence. As if you expect it, or have even gone through it before. You welcome it even, frequently making light of the situation. Your hair, your time with the sailors, your unfamiliarity with most technology in the greater galaxy, and your previous knowledge about us."