Chapter 34

"I'm tired." I said pulling away from the kiss.
"I wanna go home." I whined.
"I'll get your mom." Hayes walked out of the room, leaving me alone. With my bitter thoughts, and guilt that will leave me to feel like crap.

I just sat there staring at a blank wall for hours and then turned into feeling like days.
but the one thing on my mind was if kissing Shawn was a mistake. It didn't feel like one.

I closed my eyes. Imagining life with Shawn.
Everything seemed to peaceful. Almost as if I could hear him singing to me.

A smile arose from my face, I started humming a song that I always loved. I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"A team..." Shawn said leaning against the door.

"What do you want? Haven't you caused enough trouble already?" I muttered grabbing my phone and texting Hayes to hurry up.

"I thought I did, but then I kept on thinking. And thinking, and thinking. Then it finally hit me, you felt something." He crossed his arms and stood up straight.

"You can keep telling yourself that." My phone vibrated, and Hayes told me to get everything and go to the front.

I grabbed everything as fast as I could towards the bathroom to change.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere." Before I could respond, I felt warm lips on mine. Why am I getting kissed so much today? I pulled away in shock.

"Now look me in the eyes, and tell me you felt nothing."

i couldn't do it, i stormed out of the room, and into the bathroom.

How am I supposed to tell him I felt affection towards him?

I stopped in the middle of my tracks, and walked back to Shawn. I kissed him once more and pulled away.

"Nothing." I quickly said, and continued walking knowing I just lied to a boy I may have a liking towards.

"THAT KISS SAID OTHERWISE." He yelled, and I could feel that smirk on his face.

From that moment I knew Shawn wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted.

What he wants is me.

The thought of Shawn wouldn't leave me head.

But the real question is... would it ever?

or will I have to face the horrid thoughts of cheating on Hayes with a complete stranger.

Biggest problem is, I felt something I haven't felt in awhile.