chapter 36-My name is not Penny!

it's been a week, and we are all finally sitting in an airport waiting for our plane to board.
First stop? Orlando. Seems like this should be fun.

Hayes sat next to me bouncing up and down, like a little kid who just got his first bike.

"Take a chill bro." Nash looked at Hayes with confusion.

"I.Need.To.Pee." he practically yelled.
That suddenly gave me the urge to pee as well. Do I stood up on my own two feet and got a weird look from Hayes.

"A girls gotta pee too." i told him as I started walking towards the bathroom.
I heard a set of footsteps behind me, as hands wrapped around my waist.

"Exited?" Hayes said leavening a kiss on my cheek.
"Nervous," I corrected.
"Singing in front of people takes a lot of effort, but you'll do great." I nodded in approval, but that wasn't the reason I was nervous.

After doing my business, the loud speaker came on.

"Penny on flight 376 to Orlando and Hayes on flight 376 please report for boarding."

I ran to the gate not even thinking about leaving Hayes behind.

I found a Nash with a evil grin on his face.

"Hey Penny." he murmured just loud enough for me to hear it.

"my name is not Penny." I responded picking up my carry on bags.

"Penny,Penny Penny Penny!!!" he sang back, as my sister hit his arm.

"If I'm Penny, then Your Nickel," I said while tapping my chin. I was proud of myself for coming up with that on such short terms.

We all boarded the plane the moment Hayes came back, and after he took a minute to rest.

I put my bag over the seats, and I sat down.

Hayes was 3 rows in front of me, Nash next to Hayes, and My sister 7 rows behind me.

So I was sitting all alone, next to a women with bleach blonde hair, and an open seat beside me.

Just the moment I thought of moving towards the window to leave more space, a dark shadow hovered over me, with a smirk.

"Hey Princess," The shadow said.
No No No this can't be happening.

I didn't respond, I just got up allowing him to make his way to his seat.

"Why are you so mute today? wanting another kiss?" He leant in leaving only centimeters between us.

I felt my throat close up, and I did the un imaginable, I slapped Shawn across the face.

"what was that for?" He yelled
"let me spell it out for you- I HAVE A BOYFRIEND." I screamed the last part earning looks from people around us.

"Did seem that way when you kissed me." He whispered into my year, leaving trails of his hot breath that smelled of mint and coffee.

"As I recall, you kissed me." I whispered back.
"But you kissed back." He inched closer and closer to me, and I felt his breath around my mouth, leaving them to quiver.

He lifted my chin and said
"You're not getting rid of me Princess."
"try me." I responded feeling more confident then ever.
he pulled my Hoodie closer to him so that our lips were brushing.

"Not pulling away are we little one?" His smirk grew into a grin.

Little did he know that I was gonna let him kiss me.

Then at that moment his lips pressed against mine and the flight attendant came around to check our seats.

"Excuse me, but you need to buckle up." She winked at us, and I pushed Shawn away leaving him with a confused look.

"I don't know about you, but I don't wanna die." I said buckling up, and closing my eyes trying to fall asleep.

I felt a big muscular arm wrap around my waist, I just squirmed away and fell into a deep sleep.
-----
I was awoken by a big rocking motion.

"W-what's h-happening?" I stuttered practically jumping into a big set of arms.

"it's just turbulence don't worry," Shawn said with a small grin on his face. He moved my hair out of my face, and started playing with it. It was soothing, and I didn't even notice I fell asleep in his arms.

Shawns arms.