chapter 14

Soo my story has like what? 1.6k reads?!?!!

thank you all so much you don't even understand how happy I am, like holy crap im like so happy!!

Can you please tell your other friends bout my story I really want 2k by the end of this week! and when I do get 2k im gonna update 2 chapters :) thanks all you <3 ~Evetta

PS. im supposed to be doing homework right now but im gonna get a chapter in, super sorry if i have typos or its just plain short and bad.

Can I just tell her? Can I not? my question is what happened in the room? Did they umm yeah or did they break up? Are they still an item? Is he cheating on Payton? All these thoughts and so little time, I need to find out before this weeks party.

"Ana you look a bit tense what's up"

My mind was still staring into space. She finally shook me,

"YO ANA"

"WHAT?" I yelled back into her face.

"Did Jaz ever tell you anything? Like about a boyfriend of some sort?" This was the time to come completely clean about everything,

"Um... SH-Sh-e wa- wa-s dating Hayes." I made sure the last few letters got jumbled so she wouldn't understand.

To bad she heard me.

"YOU FUCKING KNEW?!?!" Homeroom was almost over, then Social Studies would start. Finally.

"well yeah but I didn't think you would want to know so badly, since you don't like Hayes and all."

Hayes walked over shit was about to go down.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH" his hands were on Payton's shoulders, I was scared would I lose my bestest friend in the whole world?  

"Payton doesn't like me?"

"As far as I know she doesn't ." I crossed my arms and turned away from them, I was acting like a bitch but I didn't know how else to react.

"Hayes I do like you don't worry," I over heard parts of their conversation, such as Do you trust me about the whole Jaz thing? 

I hope she doesn't cause at Saturdays party Jaz is going to make out with Hayes if he likes it or not.

**Paytons POV**

First period went by really quickly, all we did was go over the homework and listen to one of Mr.Bromfled's  'interesting' stories.

Me and Ana are still in a fight, but i know we will makeup at one point of the day, and i hope that's now cause i really need to tell her something.

(PERIOD 2)

i walked into the Gym locker room and put on my gym uniform ew.

"Ana, i really need to talk to you." She didn't even reply  to me she just got up  and hugged me.

"What?" 

"im going to the party on Saturday... with Hayes." she immediately un hugged me.

" JAZ IS GONNA TRY TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM" he hands then covered her mouth, she just yelled it, out loud.

For everyone to hear. Thankfully no one heard it.

"How do you know?" I was nervous to get her answer.

"GIRLS IN MR.J's CLASS GET OUT HERE NOW!"

that was her call. I guess i wont be getting my answer till lunch.

great.