Chapter 16

I'm finally on spring break!! there's gonna be a lot of chapters! (if I can get wifi when im on vacation)

hope you all like this chapter! oh and thank you all for getting this story to 2.7k reads!!!!!

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ MY FREINDS FANFIC (also bout hayes) CALLED DETENTION!!

if theres to many her sign off is Maria Pia haha.

~evetta

Her giggling was beautiful.

"So is that a yes?" I lifted my eyebrows with confusion biting my lip.

"Well uh-h-h yeah I guess so, but this isn't a date just so you know."

"That's fine. I'm still going to a party with the most beautiful girl there," I saw her blush, her not so tan cheeks turned a bright shade of pink, she was adorable. am I falling in love?

I gave her one last tight hug just before we parted ways , I had a bad feeling about Jaz and this party But if anything were to happen I want Payton to be there to see it for herself.

**Payton's POV**

I walked back into my room, Jaz was asking questions. of course.

"SOOOOO, did you brake his heart?" she looked sort of happy about this, why?

"not exactly," her little smirk faded into a frown. "I told him we cant be a couple,but-"

"WHY IS THERE ALWAYS A BUT?"

"don't get mad at me, im doing the best I can." i was trying not to lash out at her, it was hard cause all she was doing was yelling, and yelling.

"NO YOU"RE NOT, PAY WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE SAID WE'RE THROUGH, AND THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE END OF IT." at this point i was on my last nerve with her.

"if you let me finish i can tell you what the but is." she crossed her arms and sat down on my bed.

"thanks you. gosh . as i was saying, me and Hayes are going to the party this weekend together, but its not date. We BOTH know its not a date, we are just going as friends."

"just friends?"

"just friends."

"okay good, we cleared that up, now tell me exactly what happened out there."

" we you know, just talked." I was surely not telling her about the kiss,

"Payton, your such a bad liar just tell me."

"well he hugged me, tightly then i walked back in here."

Jaz's face filled with jealousy, i could see in her eyes that she was thinking THAT LITTLE BITCH or I CANT BELIEVE HER or SOME OTHER THINGS THAT DONT SEEM VERY P-13.

"Well my moms here, so im gonna go." i walked her down stairs, we said our goodbyes as we both noticed Hayes sitting on the front porch steps.

As our eyes met, he got up to meet me at the door but i just slammed it right on his face. again.

i slid down the door till i was curled up in a ball, holding my knees. my only thoughts were why am i doing this? Hayes is someone i love, i do love him, right?

My only hope was no, if i don't love him i wont feel pain, and i wont cry. It wont hurt me when he goes for the next girl, hes probably gonna go for the new girl her name is Ava, she's tan, blonde, and has green eyes, all the guys are over her.

I opened the door to see if Hayes was still there, hopefully he was i wanted to apologize, i needed to apologize.

he left. shit.

i ran back into my house grabbed my phone, put on my white vans and ran into my garage, grabbing my blue penny board

I skated all the way to Hayes's house which is about 5 blocks away.

knocking on the door, i saw Hayes through the window he ignored me just as i did to him. He looked adorable in his backwards snapback as parts of his hair covered his bright blue eyes.

i kept knocking until Nash opened the door for me.

"Payton, what did you do to Hayes? He isn't himself, i asked him to be in my vine and he just moped into his room and laid on his bed."

"Look Nash, I did something mean to him because of my friend and i need to see him."

"well okay but i don't know how he's gonna react to seeing you,"

I gave Nash hug and ran up to Hayes's room.

the door was locked, ugh.

"Hayes... can i come in?" i wasn't sure if he could hear me.

i heard the door unlock, and a thump onto his bed.

i slowly opened the door, I was nervous and I didn't know what to say.

I walked into the room to see Hayes crying into his pillow his eyes all red a puffy,

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE NASH-" I didn't let him finish the sentence, i dropped my penny board, ran to him and let my lips touch his, I felt his arms wrap around my figure, he kissed me back.

He lifted me in the air, twirling me, still kissing. My hands on his cheeks. He dropped me on the bed, as I looked into his Bright Blue crystal eyes that made you fall in love. HE kissed me again, of course I kissed back. One little kiss led to a make out session. When we parted, we decided to cuddle on his bed, my head lying on his chest, it felt perfect.

"Payton?"

"yeah, what is it?" we both sat up at that moment.

"you know I-I-I love you" i didn't hear his last words, they were all mumbled.

"what?"

"i love you." my eyes grew wider, and wider.

"You know i love you too?" it was more like a question than a statement.

"i wasn't sure after today..."

" Hayes, i love you, don't worry about me not loving you because my life was not worth living until you came into it."

He pulled me in for a tight hug. Kissed my forehead, then my nose, and then my lips.

Nash walked in on us kissing.

"um Hayes, theres someone down stairs for you."

we both looked at each other in confusion and walked down to where his door was, And there she was the most beautiful girl in the school.

Ava.

PS. sorry for any typos cause i only skimmed it while re reading, so yeah im sorry hope you all enjoyed it next chapter may be at like 3 am sorry...