chapter 27

**CHRISTINAS POV**

I was surprised I didn't pull away, was i catching feelings for Nash?

No this cant be happening, i just like him as a friend.

AS A FRIEND THATS ALL. 

**Paytons POV**

I saw the confusion in Christinas eyes, and how Nash was trying so hard not to scream of joy, but a small smile spread acroos his face as his eyes faced my sister, and her eyes locked perfectly at her hands that were fiddiling with the trampoline.

"Okay, so who wants to play a game?" Hayes said braking the silence that filled the Griers backyard.

We all slowly raised our hands but didnt brake eye contact with the person, or thing we were looking at the moment before.

"POPCORN" Hayes yelled enthusiasticaly.

"what?' Nash said braking his eye contact to my sister, and faced Hayes.

"Its when two people sit in a cannon ball position, and the other two people jump around trying to "pop" them!" Hayes esclaimed. 

"im in" me and Nash said almost insyinc.

"Christina?" I asked, now my eye contact on her.

"Umm, yeh sure ill play," she said almost sttuering.

Nash stood up next to Hayes as me and Christina curled up into a ball, with our cheeks hitting the tramopline material.

"1,2,3!" Nash yelled as i helled on tight to my knees, as once again my body flew in the air with full force, Chrisina let out a small screech, that most people would hear.

They both kept bouncing in almost complete unison, as me and my sisters arms grew weaker and weaker until one jump forced me to let go and Christina still only holding on by what looked like a string.

"You guys suck." Hayes smirked.

"Like you can do better," i smirked back.

"I bet i can." he answered with a small grin on his face.

Without responding, Me and Christina stood up, and the boys took our spots.

Without saying one word just as they curled into a ball me and my sister nodded and jumped in perfect unison.

Us expecting the boys to go flying up in the air, did not work out as plan.

In fact may have just lifed one foot from the tramopline.

"i TOLD YOU WE CAN DO BETTER!" hayes said with a smirk on his face.

We both shook are heads and took a step closer to their bodies.

ONE TWO THREE i mouthed to Christina as we both jumped up, this time the boys went flying.

At that moment someones foot hit my head.

i blackedout.