chapter 25

tonight was horrible.

my best friend, my brother, my role model went missing.

I just can't live with myself not knowing he's okay. What if something bad happened to him?

Maybe he's drunk walking around town.

but I just want him to be okay. That's all.

Christina sat shot gun, as I sat in the back, all alone.

Nash was trying to hold Christina's hand but she wasn't letting him, not wanting to sound rude but it was pretty funny.

He would move his hand closer to hers and she would move hers farther away.

We all sat in the car quietly, until Nash yelled SHIT.

"What on fucking earth Nash? you scared me shitless!" Christina practically yelled.

"How are we all gonna sleep?" His eyes were on Christina now.

"Eyes on the road Nash." Christina sassed.
"Hayes and Payton are gonna be in the same room cause they are a couple, but what about me?"

"WAIT YOU KNEW?" I was budding into the conversation but for my reasons.

"It's all over Instagram, Vine , and Twitter." Christina looked behind at me and winked.

I flopped back into my seat.

"Okay back to the sleeping arrangements, Will is in his room, but the guest room is being taken up by boxes."

"Okay so.. what's gonna happen with me?" Christina likes her sleep.

We all sat in silence.

"You could just spend the night in Nash's room." I mumbled.

"if that's okay with you." Christina's eyes were on Nash.

He nodded yes and I could tell he was holding back a grin. Nash likes Christina, I just know it.

I think he knows, I know.

We finally ended up at Nash's house, I was really tired.

I ran to the door with my bag, it was getting chilly out and I was shaking, my stomach hurt and my head spinning.

I think it was just to much for me to handle in one night, but I'm still awake and okay.

I knocked on the door cause Nash and Christina were taking forever to get out of the car. I don't wanna know why, I just don't.

I heard Skylnn yell "NASH IS HOME YAY" I let out a giggle.

I saw Hayes run down the stairs and pick Skylnn up onto his arms, god he's adorable.

Once he opened the door, his eyes turned wide.

"Surprise!" I said as enthusiastically as I could, trying not to drop my bag.

"PAYTONN!" Skylnn yelled trying to get out of Hayes' arms.

He put her down. She jumped onto me and hugged me.

I love her like a sister.

Come in Hayes motioned with his hands.

tonight would be interesting I just know it...

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN STUDYING FOR FINALS, I'll be posting soon if I get rid of my semi writers block.

DM ME THINGS U THINK SHOULD HAPPEN 😊