chapter 19

thanks for all the reads, btw magcon will still be like a thing in this but just for a little. -Evetta

"Hayes, you tell me first," he interlocked his fingers with mine.

"okay, well me and my brother are leaving for the New Jersey Magcon on Wednesday, and I won't get to see you."

"Hayes, that's sounds so much fun!" I gave him a huge hug, but I still felt the tears built up in my eyes.

I have to fight them.

"Payton, your tearing up. it's okay, I'll text you all the time."

"Hayes it's okay I'll be fine, ill do some or bromfelds project alone and when you get back you'll help me, okay?"

" Okay I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too, but we still have tonight." I kissed Hayes on the cheek and we kept walking until we reached the party.

we walked inside and everyone and when I say everyone I mean everyone was staring at Hayes and Me.

I don't like being the center of attention, it bugs me so much.

"hi?" I said I didn't know what to do.

the music turned back on and I walked over to Ana. who was staring at Justin, and Justin was staring at her.

"GET IT IN!" I said in a loud whisper to Ana and she nudged my shoulder.

"ow," I gave her a powty face and walked up to justin.

That's when I saw it. Hayes. Kissing another girl. Great and guess who that was?

Jaz.

I turned back to Ana.

"You know what I'm going home."

"what why? you just got here though!" she was practically yelling.

" go to ask Hayes," I picked up my phone from the table and walked to the front door.

I took one last good look at Hayes and Jaz, she was all over him and he wasn't doing anything about it.

I walked out of the house and called Jack.

*over the phone*

"Pay? what's that music where are you?"

"I'm at a party can you come pick me up?"

"yeah sure what's the address?"

" I don't know but just go down two blocks and turn the corner, and wherever there is blasting music is where I am."

"okay I'll be there soon." I hung up the phone and sat on the front porch steps, I looked on Instagram and saw a pic of Jaz and Hayes on Jaz's account.

I saw comments like; OMG your so much prettier than Payton! You go girl.! and others like You know Hayes likes Payton right? or Hayes is a jerk OMG he's flirting with another girl?!?

those made me smile.

Jack finally came. yes I'm leaving.

**HAYES POV STILL AT PARTY**

I noticed Ana sitting alone so I decided to talk to her.

"Hey where's Payton?" she rolled her eyes at me, and walked away.

" no I'm serious where is she."

" at home."

"what why?"

"CAUSE YOU LITTLE SHIT WERE MAKING OUT WITH JAZ OVER HERE AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO PAYTON WHO IS THE GIRL YOU BROUGHT TO THE PARTY!" she was yelling over the music.

I felt guilt build up inside of me.

"so what do you have to say for yourself? " here arms were crossed. she was sassy.

"exactly you knew you were doing something wrong and you did it anyways."

"I feel like a douche."

"that's because you are one. im going to leave now, bye." she walked outside of the door and down to where Payton lives.

i had to go see Payton. right now.

sorry it's short I'm really tired and stuff so yeh I'm gonna make a longer one soon😋