chapter 21

today was truly one of the worst days of my life.

I lost the love of my life, and I most likely won't get her back.

once I got the guts to stand up and walk into the kitchen I saw Payton talking to Bryan.

there was giggling from her, and a lot of flirting from both of their sides.

I couldn't help but feel jealous.

The girl I love, happy with someone else.

maybe she truly is done with me. maybe she doesn't even feel the same way anymore.

I couldn't bare to even look at them for a second longer.

I walked to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed a soda can.

I drank it.

if I was gonna win Payton back I would have to do it in a smooth and slick way.

when the can was completely empty, i yelled.

"WHO EVER WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE, TRUTH OR DARE VERSION FOLLOW ME." supriseingly almost everyone in the kitchen followed me, except for Bryan.

thank the lord.

Payton was only a inch behind me, I could feel her breath on my neck, I liked it.

everyone sat in a circle.

I passed the bottle to my friend Evan next to me, who always liked going first.

the bottle spun and spun and spun.

it finally landed on Leslie. The biggest sluts of the sluts great.

"Leslie, truth or dare?" Evan asked while chuckling.

"dare duh."

Evan is so perverted, so this game should be good.

"okay, I dare you and... Hayes, to go into that closet together."

"DUDE I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS!" I yelled to him.

"are you pussy?" I heard Payton say.

"Would I pussy do this?" I got up and walked to Payton. I let our lips collide. I felt a smile appear on her face.

I let one appear on mine too.

OOOOO everyone was saying.

"no a pussy wouldn't. you proved your point so get on that closet." I could tell she was still pissed at me, great.

I walked into the closet with Leslie. I was nervous.

"Look Hayes, I'm not gonna do anything cause I can tell how much you like Payton, why don't you ask her out?"

"it's complicated."

"well, don't you go to that magcon thing? and isn't Payton a musician?"

"Yeah, I think I know where you're going with this, should I get Nash to ask the manager if she can perform?"

"well no shit. she'll love you forever, and you'll spend more time with her!"

" THATS PERFECT" we both walked out of the closet and I pulled Payton up from the ground.

I whispered into her ear, I have an amazing idea, but you need to come with me now.

she nodded and we walked up stairs, everyone probably thought we were just gonna hook up or something so they didn't ask.

**Paytons POV**

I didn't want to fight with Hayes, I just agreed to go with him where ever it was.

"Hayes what do you want?" we were already outside of the house so I could hear him, and he wouldn't have to yell.

"Okay so I have a crazy idea, and before I tell you, I need to ask you something."

my heart was beating out of my chest.

"We've had this thing going on for awhile now and I want to ask you... if y-you would like t-to be my girlfriend."

all the things he's done to hurt me fill my mind, but all the things that he does to make me happy over turn them.

"I would love to." those words flew out of my mouth, i couldn't stop them.

the next thing I knew was that our lips were together.

"Okay so, since I'm going to Magcon durning break I was wondering if you would come with me."

"Hayes, I don't want to intrude on your time with the guys."

"well you won't be, because I texted Nash and he said that he could get you to perform with Shawn or even by yourself!"

the guy feeling was back. I have miserable stage fright.

"Hayes, Shawn's a singer, and I can't sing.."

"I'll be the judge of that."

All of a sudden Nash pulled up and we got into the car.

"Hey love birds."

"we didn't even tell you yet." Hayes said.

"I saw the kiss." me and him both blushed and he kissed my cheek.

"Hayes, what was so important that I needed to pick you up?"

"well I want Payton to come to magcon with us"

" Hayes, there's already too many people I don't think Bart would allow it."

"told you hayes." I mumbled under my breath.

"no, not just come with us. Payton is a musician like Shawn and Jake, maybe she can preform?" I heard in his voice that he has his doubts about Nash's answer.

Hayes interlocked his fingers with mine.

"Payton you are?" Nash asked.

"Well , I play the guitar but I don't think I'm the best singer."

"YOUR AMAZING!" hayes was yelling, great.

"Nash just hear her sing and ask Bart! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!" his whining was adorable.

"Okay, Payton sing for us then."

I was nervous, but it was just Hayes and Nash. But if they thought I was good, it would he in front of thousands of people.

"What song?" I couldn't believe I was actually doing this.

"Skinny love!" Hayes shouted.

"ew no, no one sounds good singing that."

we all chuckled and Nash mumbled true.

We already pulled up in front of Hayes's house but we still sat in the car.

"Okay, I'll sing All Of Me."

I took a breath and started singing.

I saw Hayes's eyes light up, and Nash's jaw drop.

I just kept singing, and singing and singing.

until I finally finished.

we all sat quietly.

"I'm gonna call Bart. " Nash finally blurted out.

Hayes hugged me tightly, and we walked into his house.

"Hayes I need to tell you something about me performing."