chapter 18

hey guys once again I'm on my phone cause my computer is being annoying. sorry for any typos and stuff. please follow me on Instagram and twitter

@evettapoley_ it would mean a lot to me haha. -Evetta

ps.this chapter might suck cause I was crying while writing it cause of the whole magcon breaking up thing.

**PAYTONS POV DAY OF PARTY**

I woke up to realize that today was the party. I got a text. from Hayes.

Hayes; I'll be at your house at around 6:45.

I didn't want to reply but I felt like I had to.

me;kk I'll be ready by then.

hayes; great! ik you'll look amazing 😘

I didn't reply to that, not giving Hayes any ideas.

since I woke up kinda late (10:45) I decided to have breakfast with my sister, this never happens since I wake up earlier all the time.

but she wasn't there today...

"Sup Pay, nice bed head."

"OH MY GOD JACK YOUR HOME" jacks my brother in college.

" yeh well Im tired so I'm going to bed."

" weirdo."

he shot me a glare, I love my brother. he's one person that actually understands me

I decided to make pancakes. yay!

I waited for them in the oven for 15 minutes so I went to brush my teeth and fix up my hair. if that was even possible at this point.

I walked past Jacks room and he was crashed on his bed. he didn't even get under the sheets.

after all that I went back to my pancakes and had 3 with maple syrup my favorite.

it was already 11:30 so I decided to hop in the shower. the warm water hit my not so tan skin, I burn to easily in the sun it's bad.

I usually sing in the shower but I sound like a dying cow, I like playing guitar and writing music, just not singing.

I got out and wrapped my towel around me, my bathroom is connected to my room so I didn't have to make the awkward trip through the hallway.

I dried myself off and put on my davidson day hoodie, and some leggings. my hair was still soaking wet so I brushed it and put it in a side braid.

I haven't been on Instagram in a while so why not check. I haven't posted in a week so nothing really happened.

I decided to post a selfie, cause why not. I went through almost all my selfies I didn't post and found the perfect one.

I took song lyrics from one of my favorite songs of all time. if I'm james dean then your Audrey Hepburn, by sleeping with sirens.

once I posted it my Instagram blew up with likes and comments. thanks to Hayes. some comments read

SO PRETTY OR GORGEOUS OR HAYES IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!

and the others read

UGLY BITCH, HAYES CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER.

but I already knew hayes could do better so ,i didn't really care.

i went outside and started to play volleyball, after a while two hands wrapped around my waist.

"um can you not who ever this is," I didn't feel like turning around.

"whatever you say babe."

it.was.justin.

"Justin, why are you here?"

"I wanted to see your beautiful face,"

I rolled my eyes and just kept playing.

" but I do have a question for you"

"I'm going inside so I don't care what it is."

"well fine I guess you'll just find out sooner or later."

I waved my hand goodbye and walked back inside. I wasn't sweaty so I didn't have to take a second shower.

I looked at the time and it was already 1:43. wow time flies. I started doing my math homework when I got a text from Nash.

Nash; Hey, Hayes's phone died but he wanted me to tell you to meet him at the park in 20 minutes.

Me; kk but y?

Nash; idk he's weird

**AT THE PARK**

"Hayes! why'd you want me here?!" I yelled across the park.

he gestured his hand to come over there, I ran to him.

"okay I wanted to ask you something."

"what?" I was nervous.

"will, will, will, will, you please please pleaseee be my girlfriend?" I didn't know what to do, or what to say.

"Hayes, I need time to think about this okay?" I kissed him on his cheek.

"okay just let me know soon cause my fans are asking me!" I was already walking away.

I didn't know what to do. Jaz would kill me, but I love Hayes.

I hate this so much.

**45 minutes before the party**

the other part of my day was boring it consisted of math and English homework.

I finally decided to get ready. I took my hair out of the braid and it had already dried with little wavy curls, so I wasn't straightening it.

I put on high wasted jeans, and a red crop stop, I also put in my black dr.martins and a black cardigan.

I don't usually wear makeup but I put on some mascara and clipped my hair back.

I looked decent.

I was gonna tell Hayes my answer when he came to pick me up. well on the walk there, then id kiss him. I have everything planned out.

I looked at the time and It was 6:40 but someone knocked on the door.

I opened it in astonishment to see Hayes just staring at me blankly.

"Wow. I'm speechless."

" oh shut up I look normal."

"yeh gorgeous is normal for you."

I couldn't help but blush, Hayes made me happy.

"BYE JACK IM LEAVING!"

"BUY CHEESE BRAIN,"

"Hayes I need to talk to you about something."

"And I need to talk to you about something," Hayes, needs to talk to me? I thought he already told me everything at the park.

now I'm seriously nervous.

OKAY IM GONNA HAVE MAGCON IN THIS IMAGINE, SORRY IF IT MAKES YOU SAD CAUSE IT MAKES ME SAD TOO! I love you guys❤️