chapter 33

Our mouths moved in sync with each other, his tongue entered my mouth and I didn't let go.

I figured out the truth. I don't love Hayes like I did before. At least I don't think I do. But he still means so much to me.

I pulled away.

He had the most adorable smirk on his face.
I pulled away.

"No, no I can't." "I love hayes." I blurted out. I lied.

"Of course you do." The smile wiped right off of his face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I responded

"Nothing, I was just hoping one day I would finally meet the most amazing girl, but with my luck your already taken."

"shawn, look I don't know you, and my heart is set for hayes right now." Once again I lied, my heart was changing its direction towards him.

"Your lying to me?" My heart skipped a beat.

"what?. No I'm not." I tried to make my love for him as believable as possible.

"I saw your face after the kiss-"

"WHAT KISS?" Hayes practically yelled.

my eyes bolted at shawn as I said
"Shawn just walked in here, he introduced himself and kissed me."

"Shawn is this true?" His voice held more anger.

"yes. I'm so sorry hayes, it was just in the moment and I couldn't resist."

"ugh I can't even be mad right now, She doesn't even remember if she loves me." He let out with a sigh.

"Trust me hayes, I think she does." He got up and left the room.

I couldn't lie to hayes. But in this moment it was the only thing to do.

"Go on Payton. Tell him." Shawn said with an evil grin like he new the truth.

"Can I be with him alone please." i dart my eyes towards Hayes.

Shawn gets up picks up his guitar, and walks out of the room.

he was much taller than hayes, making him even more attractive. He whispered to hayes leaving him with a blank expression.

"Do you love me?" he said waking towards the hospital bed.

"I-I Yes?" i say with questioning in my voice.

"you don't sound to sure." He says with a little laugh putting his hands in his pockets and rocking back and forth on his heels.

"We're young, Hayes do you really know what love is? I mean if what I feel towards you is love, then yes I love you." I say implanting a small smile onto my face.

All of what I was saying WASNT a lie. I have strong feelings for him,but... is it love?

I mean cmon we're only 14 for crying out loud.

He sits down next to me, and lifts my chin up so I can stare up into his bright blue eyes.

"I love you, and yes I might not know what love is exactly. But the lets see the definition." He says pulling out his phone. I laugh a little and so does he.

"an intense feeling of deep affection." He reads.
"Whatever that feeling is, I feel it for you." He says planting his lips onto mine.

I kiss back, leaving him to let go.

"What's wrong." I say. but I already knew.

"Did you feel anything for Shawn when you kissed?"

There was a long pause.

"Payton."

"I kissed back, but I didn't feel anything. Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"100%." I say kissing him once more, leaving me with the guilt of a lie.

I felt something.
-------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating but I have been getting a lot more ideas for this fanfic!! And now I have a lot more time on my hands so I'm actually kinda exited, since this has 19.3k (as it says on my phone) reads. Feels like yesterday I was screaming cause I had 300... thank you so much.