chapter 2

**Anas POV**

I saw how Hayes looked Pay. His eyes search her body like it's looking for something that he's already found. Love.
"Pay!" i yell and shake her body endlessly.

"what?" she said lifting her head from her crossed arms.

"i know you like Hayes..." i mumbled

"Are you insane!" she looked like she was about to punch me in to face.

"Fine then he likes you. or has at least found an interest in you."

"haha very funny." she answered sarcasticly.

"Ana come take your stuff out of your locker." Mr. Bromfeld insisted tapping his foot impatiently.

As i got up i shot Payton a little glare, and lifted my chin to tell her look behind you.

----------------------------------

**Paytons POV**

Me and Ana have been friends since i moved here in the 2nd grade, i knew that she was bluffing about the whole 'Hayes liking me' thing.

As Ana's chin looked as if it spazzed i looked behind me, and there were Hayes's beautiful blue eyes staring at me. I gave him a confused look, he turned away.

Thats how i liked it.

I took out a penicl and started writing down some music notes.
as i walked to the garbage can to throw away my horriable music, i felt two hand wrap around my curvy framework.

"um what are you doing?" i asked and still not knowing who that was.The two hands let go of my body and i turned around...

it wasnt Hayes, surprisingly.

It was Justin.

"Your just so hot babe," Justin had a raspy voice, it was hot but i don't like him, he's a creep.

"Can you not?" i said shaking my head and trying to escape his firm grip which was holding my small hand.

"Why dont you like me?" he stuck out a pouted lip.

He already knew that Ana liked him, it wouldnt make a difference if i told him once more.

"Because, your a creep, and Ana has a crush on you. If you havent noticed we are bestfriends."

"Oh that whore? Why do you even like her?" I wanted to slap Justin straight in the face, but that would just start a whole ruckus, so i kneed him in the balls.

"OWWWWWW!!!" Justin whined like a little baby, he cupped his area with his hands as he was kneeling on the floor.

I started walking back to my seat, as i heard laughter from the other students.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?"

i stopped turned around, put my side bangs behind my ear and i tried acting dramtic as i said

" No one calls my bestfriend a whore."

---------------------------------------------------------