chapter 29

I sat up right in the bed, I could feel Hayes' breath hit my hair, it was hot, so it send shivers down my cold body.

"Babe? Did you by any chance read my text messages?" He sounded scared. Like he wrote something he didn't mean to. My heart started beating twice as fast.

"three. I only read three I think." My voice was still barley there, but sounds came out.

"Oh. okay." Sad. that's how he sounded.

"Hayes, are you okay?" I asked with a little laugh.

"I just wrote things I wouldn't be able to say in person. I don't want you to think I'm weird." His eyes hit mine. Crystal blue... perfect upon my shit shade brown.

"Can I read them now?"

He started to shake his head like a wet dog, I laughed uncontrollably and tilted my head back.

Hayes caught my head.

"Be careful I can't lose you again." He half smiled.

I scooted closer.

"You won't even lose me." We were now only an inch apart. His breath smelled fresh, as mine probably smelled like shit.

We sat there for a minute, I admired his nose, and his lips oh his lips, his little forehead pimples that he would always scream about.

I just love him.

We were only centimeters apart.

the distance became smaller. his nose planted on mine and a smile formed on my face, and I could tell one did on his.

Zero.

That was the distance between us.

His lips locked on mine, I kissed back as he started kissing more passionately, so I tried my best to keep up with his pace.

He has had so much practice with this, as for me, Hayes was my first.

I pulled away to catch my breathe.

"why did you pull away?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"well I kinda couldn't breathe."

"Breathe through your nose, that's the key."

"mhmm" I nodded.

he turned my head towards him, cupped my face.

"G-d, I love you. I love everything about you. Ever since the first time I laid eyes on you in the first grade, something sparked. I love you."

I just looked at his face in confusion. Utter confusion. My eyes came upon his lips, and without one word.

I kissed him, even more passionately then before. I felt a smile appear through the kiss.

"I love you too." I whispered.

His eyes lit up, and so did mine.

he kissed my forehead sending chills down my spine.

I hope he is the one.

----------------

this is kinda short, but I need feed back. please please please.

can you guys comment what you think If you actually read this.

Hate is accepted.

-E