chapter 26

As I took a step into the house, I felt a chill go down my spine.

My heart would beat faster, was it from my brother missing? or because I don't want to be heart broken again?

"May I ask why your here?" Hayes asked, as his arms slowly crossed.

"Well, it's been a long, and rough day. But here's a summary of the last 2 hours... My brother went missing, My mom thinks it's best for me and my sister to get out of the house for now. I think it's because she doesn't want us to see her cry."

I felt my eyes fill up with tears, as Hayes embraced me.

About a minute later, as we were still hugging, Christina and Nash walked through the door.

"Oh Hayes, this is my sister Christina." Hayes looked at her in amazement, she was beautiful I have to admit.

"Okay, so maybe you and your sister should put your things down, and we can go to the backyard and play some games." Nash insisted.

"But it's dark out..." Christina said killing the mood.

"We have lights back there." Hayes said.

Christina nodded her head.

Me and Christina slowly walked up the stairs, once we reached the top she look back, as if she was making sure no one was there.

She took me by the hand and guided me to Nash's room, I was surprised she knew where it was.

"Look, Pay... I see that Nash is trying to flirt with me, but I don't like him like that."

"Your telling me this because?" I finally said, after a short pause.

"I don't want him to make any moves on me, you know that I like Jack G.... But him and Nash are such good friends, I just don't know what to do."

I saw her eyes tear up, she hated seeing people let down.

"Maybe, after tonight you would like Nash!" I blurted out.

She dropped her bag and walked out of the room.

I walked next door and put my bag down.

-----OUTSIDE-----

I walked toward the trampoline that was placed at the corner of the grass area.

I unzipped the net, and stepped inside. They were all sitting down in a messed up triangle.

"Took you long enough Pay." Christina said with sass.

"I'm sorry I thought y'all were still inside," I say down next to Hayes, his arm wrapped around me.

I felt more safe with him. The stars were soo pretty, I had never seen them like this before.

Nash and Hayes slowly got up, me and Christina looked at each other in confusion.

"1 2 3!" they shouted at the same time and jumped up and flew down with all there weight.

My body flew into the air, and a screech escaped my mouth.

Once me and Christina landed laughter filled the air.

Hayes walked over to me, and said...

"G-d your adorable." I felt his breath on mine, me looking into his eyes, and him looking into mine.

We both leaned in for a kiss. It lasted about 5 seconds.

We all sat in a circle.

"Christina... Can I tell you something?" Nash mumbled.

"Okay?" Christina answered.

As he stared talking into her ear, confusion was still on her face, until Nash turned her face to face his and planted his lips on hers.

She didn't pull back, and neither did he.

They kissed...