Prologue

Before I start this let me remind you, this is a work of pure fiction. Anything can happen , one can rise from the dead. Or can be a slut or can be a sex addict when in real life they could be a saint. They can have whoever as their siblings and parents. You get the drift. Try not correcting me in my own story about facts. Because the story is mine, I can change the facts anyway I want.

All rights reserved © by Zahra Sayed aka jealouslouis_ .

Thank you. If you like this story. Vote for it. Comment on it and share it.

Happy reading!

----------------

Once upon a time, in a far away land, there lived a rich estate owner.

He was a single parent, always worrying about his two sons. He didn't really have to worry about his younger son- Eric-though, it was his elder son-Louis-that made him want to never show his face in public, ever.

He wasn't embarrassed, no he loved his son too much, but his son had no control over his tongue. Always insulting and bashing about. Troubling people. He was named 'The Shrew' or 'The cursed Louis' for his antics.

The father was afraid Louis wouldn't find someone who'll love him, marry him.

Eric... well he was quiet wanted for his charming self, he just had to pick the right one for him. But Louis...he wasn't quite sure.

So one day he set a proposal- that unless and until his elder son is married, his younger one wouldn't.

That had everyone buzzing, trying to find someone who'd marry this so called 'Shrew'.

No one was ready, even though he was beautiful as ever, no one could handle him.

In another city not far from where the estate owner lived, there lived a man named Harry Styles. He was grieving for his father's death and felt alone so he set out in search for a partner, who wouldn't mind spending his life with Harry.

On his journey Harry met up with a friend of his, Drake-one of Eric's admirers. Harry listened to his friend as he complained about how he or anyone couldn't marry the beautiful Eric without having Louis married first.

Harry listened as he talked about Louis and his bad mouth and a smug smile stretched across Harry's lips.

"I'll marry him." He said, a smile on his face.

"You will?" Drake asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Harry said firmly.

"I'll warn you as a friend Harry, the things I'm telling you about him are an understatement. He'll scold, he'll hit, he'll frown all the time, he'll not speak a word, he'll tell you to be gone! He's like a wild animal, not a life partner material. He will never love you back!"

"If he scolds, I shall tell him that he sings as sweetly as a bird. If he frowns, I'll say he looks as clear as morning roses newly washed with dew. If he will not speak a word, I shall say how well he talks. If he tells me to be gone, I shall thank him as if he had asked me to stay a week. Let him scold as loudly as a thunderstorm I shall still make him love me." Harry said, a smile on his lips as he thought about his lovely Louis.

-----------

If you'll think this is a copy of 'The Taming of the Shrew' by Shakespeare , no it's not. The plot is completely different :) just bad mouth Louis and a mature harry that's it. Hope you enjoy xx