Five

"What in the world was I thinking when I bought you those flowers and candies ." Sorry that song is good af.
Moving on.

Louis was grounded.

Louis was grounded for hitting his brother in the face with a wooden block.

Did Louis regret it?

No.

Was Louis proud of it?

Hell yes.

So it was around one in the afternoon, the sun shining brightly through the window, with Louis perched on his bed with his bum in the air- he was reading a book, really.

The week was almost over, almost, and Harry thought about meeting his lovely Louis.

He made his way to Louis's house, a skip in his step, a grin on his face and an image of Louis's beautiful face in his mind.

Harry knocked on the door, his hands behind his back, and waited patiently for someone to open the door- preferably Louis.

But it wasn't Harry's perfect day after all, as he came face to face with Eric- Louis's younger brother, not Louis.

"Hello," Harry greeted with a smile, bouncing impatiently on his heels wanting to meet Louis as soon as possible.

"Hi," Eric said, a smile on his face.

Harry observed the bandage on his nose, which made him almost laugh-almost.

"Sorry if I sound rude, but what happened to your nose?" Harry asked, stepping inside the house, as Eric moved out of the door way.

Eric sighed dramatically- too fake in Harry's opinion- and said, "your fiancé hit me with a wooden block."

Harry refrained from smiling at that.

"Now did he?" Harry asked, walking towards Louis's room, stopping once he was close.

"Yes, and may I add it hurt." Eric emphasised, trying to make Harry just not fond of Louis for a second.

"Ofcourse it hurt, it's supposed to hurt, but I'm quite sure Louis didn't hit you out of no where? Sure enough there has to be a reason behind it." Harry said smiling, an eyebrow raised.

Eric tried to find words, but he couldn't form anything sensible.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to meet my fiancé." Harry said, walking into Louis's room, to see him perched on the bed.

"Hello Louis." Harry said, admiring the young lad as he read a book, his tongue out.

"Hello Mister Stuck Up." Louis said, flipping a page.

Harry grinned wider at that.

"Thank you for greeting me." He said, sitting besides Louis on his bed.

Louis froze.

He just did not greet Harry. No he didn't.

"What do you want?" Louis asked, changing the subject.

"Thought I'd come and meet my fiancé and see whether I've stopped being a problem." Harry said, his hands resting on Louis's waist.

"Became more of it." Louis whispered recalling Eric's words and his day of disgrace.

"Pardon?" Harry asked confused.

"I said you'll never stop being a problem." Louis said a bit louder.

"Oh." Harry said, his mouth forming an 'o' .

"What is it that you're reading?" Harry asked, peeking over Louis's book.

"Nothing." Louis said blushing, stuffing his book under his pillow.

"Now I'm a bit curious." Harry said, trying to loosen Louis's grip on the book.

"No!" Louis said, as Harry climbed on top of his back.

Harry tickled Louis's sides as he squirmed, kissing his cheeks and neck along with it.

Louis giggled, that's right giggled, under Harry and Harry's heart melted. He watched the crinkles that formed by Louis's eyes and he wanted them to be there permanently. Giggling Louis was the best Louis, Harry decided.

He snatched the book from Louis and looked at its cover, Louis's front pressed to the bed and Harry sitting on his back.

"Give my book back you areshole!" Louis shouted, wriggling.

"My Heart Belongs to him," Harry read the title, "I didn't know you were into romances, lovely Louis." Harry said grinning.

Louis buried his face in the mattress, blushing.

"Is Louis blushing?" Harry said, his face threatening to split from the grin.

"I am not, I'm just suffocated, you aren't a feather you know." He lied.

"Right." Harry said, getting up of Louis.

Louis snatched the book from Harry the first thing and shoved it in his drawer.

They sat there in silence, Louis's head bowed, while Harry sat there grinning a plan running in his head.

"You're really into romance, Louis?" Harry said, grinning.

Louis groaned, making Harry laugh.

From then on Harry knew that his life was going to be all about the blushing Louis next to him.

Leave your opinion maybe?
Tell your friends to read it maybe?
Do it.
Seriously, I'll come at you if you don't.
Kidding.
but seriously do it.