Epilogue

I WANTED TO LIKE NOT LEAVE Y'ALL HANGING FOR THIS. SO YEAH ENJOY. *read a/n in the end*🚨

•••

"I want a kid."

Harry spit out the tea he was having, coughing,

"You what?!"

"I want a kid." Louis said, standing his ground.

"Louis, love, it's just been a year are you sure-"

"That's right a year, three hundred and sixty-five days and I'm sure as hell that I want a kid Harry Styles." Louis said, huffing, his hands crossed across his chest.

"Do you think we're ready for this Louis? I mean, it's a big responsibility.."

Louis sighed, "Harry, Haz, you go to work and I stay at home. Plus Ellie is there. It's not like the kid is going to be left alone. I know what I'm doing Haz," he takes Harry's hand in his, gently rubbing his knuckles with his fingers,"you know I don't do stuff I'm not confident about."

"Alright. We'll stop by next week."

Louis couldn't help but smile wide and kiss Harry on the lips.

\\

"Oh my god, Harry, she's so cute." Louis cooed looking at the small girl in front of him.

The girl, looked down -blushing- dragging her feet across the floor.

"Louis, you're making her uncomfortable, don't do that!" Harry said, swatting away Louis's hand.

Louis pouted.

Harry crouched down to the girls height,

"What's your name love?" He asked, smiling.

"Abigail..." She said, now looking up at the man in front of her.

She returned the smile.

"You will be coming home with us, no need to be shy love, now c'mon." Harry said, giving her his hand.

She placed her tiny hands in Harry's huge ones.

Harry smiled at her and got up, going over to Louis who smiled at him and the girl.

"Can I call you dad?" She said, looking up at Harry, she took Louis's hand in her other hand.

"Ofcourse you can." Harry replied, smiling brightly.

"Can I call you daddy?" She said looking up at Louis.

"Sure thing love." Louis said, his heart warming up at the green eyed girl.

She just nodded and walked with her dads. Her hand gripping Harry and Louis's tightly, ready to take on the world.

Harry looked up at Louis to see him already looking at him.

"I love you." Louis mouthed.

"I love you too." Harry mouthed back.

\\

"Abigail!" Louis shouted from the kitchen, turning around-a mixing bowl in hand-as his daughter walked towards him, her head down.

"How many times do I have to tell you love, his your dad's birthday and the only time I cook around here apparently and we don't want any mess." Louis said, his hands on his hips. You see Abigail was running around and accidentally broke the vase in their living room, accidentally.

"I'm sorry daddy." She said, giving him her puppy dog eyes.

Louis sighed, how could he be mad at her?

"It's alright, just call Ellie and tell her to clean it up yeah? And come back to taste this. God knows how the cake turns out." Louis huffed, going back to mixing the batter.
-----

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Louis and Abigail shouted as Harry entered the house.

He shook his head, grinning at his family.

"Thank you." He said, going over to kiss Louis.

"Dad, me and daddy made the cake all alone. You have to taste it." Abigail said, dragging harry to where the cake was.

"Without burning the house down?" Harry asked, looking at Louis.

"Without burning the house down." Louis said, grinning at him.

And they lived happily ever after.
•••••

A/N

WOOOOOHOOOO OH BABY YEAH!!!! WE DID IT GUYS WE SURVIVED THIS OMFG.

Okay um, so yeah.. I was wondering if y'all wanted to ask any questions? Like? Y'all can? And I'll put up a update answering those? Idk. If y'all ask that is.