Eighteen

[THIS IS IT. TGE BIG DAY MY HEART IM JUST. THEYRE GETTING MARRIED IVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS SINCE THE PROLOGUE WTF] [COMMENT IF YOURE JUST AS EXCITED] [THE VIDEO ATTACHED FUCKS ME UP]

Louis was up at eight in the morning. It was, well, a day. Until he realised he was getting married.

Shit.

He stepped out of his room to see people running around the house, trying to complete God knows what.

"Louis! You're up, finally! Cmon get dressed we're supposed to be at the venue in four hours. Harry sent in your suit, it's in your room!" His father rambled and walked away.

It sucked to not have friends sometimes. There was absolutely no one Louis could call on his wedding, he had absolutely no one to help him get ready and that sucked.

Louis wondered if Harry was alone too, just like him, fixing up his tie and looking in the mirror contemplating for the last time if he wanted to be tied in a lifetime bond with someone as bad as Louis.

Louis shook his head, clearing his thoughts. It's your wedding day, he said to himself. It only comes once.

He got into the shower, washing himself nice and clean. He stayed there for an hour, he thinks, before stepping out and walking over to the bed where his suit lay.

It was black, Louis remembered giving the measuring, holding on tightly to Harry's biceps.

He put on the white shirt first, then the black blazer which fitted him perfect. Not too lose. It hugged his figure.

He wore his pants next which hugged his thighs nicely. He put on his formal shoes which where shining at this point.

He stood in front of the mirror, taking himself in.

You can do this.

He likes you for who you are.

Louis picked up the box in which the precious coin was. He remembered the day Harry gave him that and how much it meant to him.

He stuffed the coin in the pocket, for reassurance's sake.

He styled his hair into a quiff and he was okay.

He was getting married.

And suddenly he got the cold feet.

//

The venue Harry had picked up was beautiful.

It was huge hall, a big chandelier in the centre glowing brightly. It looked pretty. There were benches on the left and right, leaving a path in the middle for the groom to walk down. The path was covered with a bright red carpet and Louis felt like a king.

The hall wasn't much decorated, it didn't need to be. It was so bright and beautiful, Louis thought it was the best venue in all. There were tables in another room, Louis had peeked in. It was were the reception was going to be. The tables had purple and blue flowers in the centre, with a rich white table cloth.

Everything looked so royal and beautiful Louis wanted to cry.

This was all for him.

Just him.

He waited in the room he was supposed to, wanting to meet Harry and hug him tight for this. For making Louis feel special and for sticking up with him.

He bounced on his heels as the clock struck by and then it was time.

His dad came to him, extending his hand for Louis to take. Louis locked their hands and took a deep breath.

"You'll be okay , Louis." His dad said, smiling at him.

"I'll be more than okay, dad." Louis smiled back.

He knew Harry would take good care of him, he didn't care about Eric. Because Harry hadn't done all this for Eric no, he'd done it for Louis. People never did things for Louis. But Harry did everything he could and that's what counted.

Louis liked Harry a lot and he'd let Harry know that, soon.

But right now, he had to walk down the aisle to marry his beautiful fiancé.

The music played and Louis but on a smile, a real smile at that.

As Louis walked, he saw Harry standing there, hands behind his back. He looked good in his suit which matched Louis's, except he had a black tie on. Louis didn't. Harry's best man was some blonde guy, Louis didn't know about. But on Louis's side it was Eric.

Eric was the only one who could take that post, considering Louis had no friends,much to Louis's dismay.

There weren't many guests, just a few of Louis's father's friends and some of Harry's friends. Louis liked that too.

Harry locked his eyes with Louis, a smile forming on his lips as he saw Louis's smile-the corner of his eyes crinkled, and his eyes shining brightly.

He looked ravishing in his suit and Harry considered himself the luckiest man in this world to have Louis as his.

Louis father dropped Louis's hand and leaned in to whisper in Harry's ear,

"Take care of my son."

Harry looked at him and nodded, because Harry would take care of Louis all his life. Till his last breath.

He took Louis's hand in his, gently squeezing it.

Louis squeezed back and oh Harry was in cloud nine.

After speaking something for a while, which Harry or Louis didn't quiet get it was okay though, the priest finally said,

"Do you, Harry Styles, take Louis Tomlinson as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Harry spoke, without hesitating.

"Do you, Louis Tomlinson, take Harry Styles as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Louis said, firmly.

"You may now kiss the groom."

Louis turned towards Harry, his breath hitching as Harry leaned closer.

He leaned in too, and those plump pink lips he loved so much were on his in a gentle embrace.

That was Louis's first proper kiss which wasn't meant to distract him and Louis loved every part of it.

Harry kissed him gently, his hands around Louis's waist and Louis's around Harry's neck.

They pulled back after a minute or so, grinning at each other.

"Hello Mr.Styles." Harry said, grinning at Louis-they're foreheads touching.

"Hello to you too, Mr.Styles." Louis grinned back.

Louis might not be in love at the moment, but he knew he wouldn't hold back now.

Because Harry was his husband and he trusted him with everything he had in him.

Fin.

KIDDING THEY STILL HAVE TO TELL EACH OTGER HOW MYCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER C'MON.

PLEASE TELL THIS CHAPTER IS NICE? I MEAN I THINK IST OKAY?
IDK TOU TELL ME.