Seventeen

[hi, remember me?][yeah I don't remember me too.]

It was Louis's big day tomorrow.

The one and only big day.

The day which comes,mostly, once in a person's life.

Louis didn't have any pre-wedding jitters or cold feet or whatever it is that they call it.

He sat in front of his mirror just thinking.

When he was out and about the house, he would run into Eric who would smirk at him and Louis was trying so hard to not punch him right there and then.

But Louis wouldn't do that, no.

Because it really wasn't his fault he was so smug.

He had kissed Harry.

Harry's lips were sinful. So pink and plump you wished you could kiss them the whole day.

Louis had kissed Harry twice. But it wasn't a proper kiss, it wasn't out of love. It was just to put Louis in his place and that made Louis frown.

He didn't like the idea of having Eric kiss Harry before him but alas, it is what it is.

Louis wondered if Harry liked him a little bit, because he knew he was one hell of a person to dislike.

People didn't like him much, so he wouldn't be surprised if Harry also didn't.

Did Harry prefer Eric over Louis? Did Harry want to marry Eric now? Did that coin mean nothing? Louis couldn't help but think.

The worst part was- it hurt Louis.

So so much.

//

You are an idiot. Harry thought to himself. Louis was insecure about himself as it was and he had to go abd hang out with Eric. He was so dumb at times.

He thought about the ways he could make it up to Louis, but he was getting married tomorrow. All he could do was prove to Louis that he loved him and nobody else.

Yes, Harry came to the realisation that he loved Louis Tomlinson.

It was when he'd seen Louis sad, so done with himself, that Harry realised that he loved him so so much that he couldn't see Louis like that. Louis was always supposed to be smiling-always. Louis is supposed to get everything he wants. He's supposed to get the world. Because he deserves it.

Harry promised himself he'll never see Louis upset again. He'll tell him how much he loves him, show him how much he loves him. He'll treat Louis like he's supposed to be treated. With care. He'll show Louis that he is loved.

Because Harry loves him so so so much.

Harry had went over to the house where Louis and him were going to live. It was a big one, the same size of Louis's house. Well furnished with modern furniture set around perfectly. It's inner walls were painted white, with wooden floors. The walls were bare, lacking pictures which Harry hoped him and Louis will put up-preferable of them going on  different adventures together.

Harry had done his very best to get it all perfect. He just really hoped Louis forgave him for the little Eric incident.

Because Harry loved him too much and it'd hurt a lot to know that you upset the person you love with all your heart.

[this is just a filler. Next chapter is the wedding! FINALLY.]