Twelve

I WANT THIS STPRY TO REACH 1K VOTES I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY MAYBE BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT NONE OF MY STORIES HAVE REACHED 1K VOTES? IDK.

GUYS BEFORE YOU START READING, CROSS YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL HONESTY INSTILLED IN YOU ANSWER THIS-

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS STORY?

(Good? Bad? Okay? Funny? One of your favs? Because I'd love to know. Ps- it gives me a boost of confidence whenever someone comments to be fucking honest.)

"Louis, let's ask each other questions and answer them." Harry suggested, from where he was sitting.

Louis looked away from the TV and over to Harry. He gave Harry a bored look and said, "no." After which his attention was back on the TV.

Harry huffed, he wanted Louis attention.

"Please Louis! I'm bored," Harry whined then continued, "even Eric's not here so I could chat with him about the new shirts in store."

Louis stiffened at that, he was no longer paying attention to the TV.

"You chat with Eric?" Louis asked, with venom in his voice.

"Well yes, what else am I supposed to do when you kick me out of your room?" Harry says, raising his eyebrows.

Louis huffed, "Anything but chat with him."

Harry grinned.

"Are you jealous?" Harry asked, the grin never leaving his face.

Louis stared ahead, registering what he was doing. He wasn't jealous. No, why would he be? He didn't like Harry.

"No." He said, folding his arms on his chest.

"Uh huh, so you don't mind me talking to Eric?" Harry asked, looking smug.

"Why do you need to talk to Eric? Out of all people? Talk to Bob, that'll be much better." Louis says, referring to the chef.

"Well Eric has an exquisite choice when clothing is concerned," Harry started, "yeah, I like talking to him." Harry justified.

'I have a better choice in clothing.' Louis thought, annoyed.

"Whatever." Louis said, watching the TV again.

Louis frowned, wondering whether Harry liked Eric better than him. He wonder whether Harry wanted to marry Eric and not him. He wondered if Harry liked Eric's company better. Eric did know how to cook, too.

And just like that Louis was shrinking in the couch, defeated.

But then he remembered the coin Harry gave him. Yeah, Harry liked Louis better.

When the positive side had won the battle, for the first time ever, Louis decided he'll give Harry something important to Louis, not give but make him meet someone important to Louis.

Louis thought it was only fair.

"I'd like to take you somewhere." Louis said getting up. 

Harry double took him,

"What?" He asked, dumbstruck.

"I'd like to take you somewhere, are you willing to come?" Louis asked, slipping his coat.

"Yea-yes..absolutely." Harry stuttered, shocked at Louis's politeness.

Harry was soon feeling giddy.

Louis was taking him somewhere. And Harry felt honoured.

So Harry quickly slipped on his own coat and followed behind Louis as he left the house.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked, walking next to Louis, resisting the urge to hold Louis's hand.

"You'll see." Louis said.

While walking, they crossed a floral shop and Louis hesitated before stopping Harry and going back to the shop.

He was picking out white lilies, when he saw Harry smelling some red roses.

Louis blushed as he got the lilies and one of the red roses.

He was just repaying the favour, he didn't like Harry. He certainly didn't.

They walked next to each other again, Harry following Louis.

Louis contemplated whether he should give Harry the rose or not.

'You did get it for him.' His mind refuted.

So after abruptly stopping a few times, he gathered all the courage and stopped walking and turned towards Harry. He shut his eyes tightly, bowed his head down, hoped he wasn't blushing, and extended the rose forward.

Harry looked at Louis fondly.

His heart filling with warmth, because Louis was giving him a rose. He felt special and it was all so cute and wonderful.

He gently took the rose from Louis's hand, smiling like crazy.

"Louis," he said after Louis didn't look up, "Louis look at me." He continued, laughing a little.

Because Louis looked so cute with his red cheeks and Harry wanted to kiss him right there.

Louis looked up slowly, peeking through one eye. Once he saw the rose was in Harry's hand, he kept his extended hand down.

"Thank you." Harry said, moving forward and kissing Louis's nose.

Louis's cheeks became warmer, "you're wel-welcome."

"C'mon take me where you want to take me." Harry said, turning Louis ahead and walking beside him.

Louis nodded his head and walked forward and Harry followed him with the widest grin.
//

Louis took Harry to cemetery.

Harry wondered whether Louis was being kind because he was about to kill him and bury him here.

He shook his head and looked over at Louis whose eyes had soften and looked so sad, Harry just wanted to cuddle him until he saw Louis's happy eyes again or the angry ones anything but sad.

"Lou?" Harry asked softly.

Louis snapped out of his thoughts, shaking his head he walked inside- making sure Harry was following him.

Louis stopped in front of a grave.

'Jay Tomlinson' it read and Harry put his hands around Louis' shoulders.

Louis didn't pull away, he just stood there looking at the grave his eyes sad
and he felt like crying because he wanted his mum back.

Louis didn't notice he was crying until he sniffled, he wiped away his tears with the sleeve of his coat and put down the lilies.

His mother always loved lilies.

"Harry meet my mum." Louis said, his eyes not moving from the grave.

"Hello Mrs.Tomlinson." Harry said, smiling.

Louis snorted.

"She would have loved you, you know." Louis said.

"Bet she would have." Harry said, looking at Louis.

They stood there in silence, Harry's hands never leaving Louis shoulders.

"Why'd you bring me here, Lou?" Harry asked, confused. Honoured but confused.

Louis breathed in,

"That day, you..you gave me your father's favourite coin..it obviously meant a lot to you. I don't have anything to give, sorry, but my mum meant a lot to me. More than anyone or anything in this world. So I thought I'd bring you here." Louis said, shrugging.

"You didn't have to Louis." Harry said, squeezing his shoulders.

"But I wanted to."

That's when Harry knew, he did have some part of Louis's heart. Even if it was the smallest.

vote
Comment
Share :)