Fifteen

[im sorry people wanted an update but I was out so yeah. Thank you for the 200+ votes :) ] [this chapter is a filler about Harry and Louis's feelings mostly. So yeah. Don't expect much. Next chapter will be the wedding, mostly. Idk. I need to get my shit together.]

Harry was getting married.

Married.

Harry couldn't quite grasp the fact. It felt like yesterday, he was lounging around his house feeling alone and swimming in a pool of self pity.

But now, he'd found a wonderful man. People might not think that, but to Harry, Louis was perfect.

Harry didn't know how people could call Louis cursed or a Shrew. He was anything but.

He was beautiful, he was lovely, he cared. But people didn't take the initiative to find that out.

Harry did and he was glad.

Harry was in love with Louis. He was in love with his blue orbs, he was in love with his thin pink lips, he was in love with his eyelashes which casted shadows on his cheekbones when he looked down, he was in love with his small hands which seemed to fit in Harry's like a puzzle piece, he was in love with his body, in love with his curves. He was just in love with him.

And he didn't regret it one bit.

Because Louis made Harry feel special.

He made him feel whole.

Louis was underestimated because whenever he laughed Harry felt happy. His chest widened and he just felt like he had everything in this world. And he did.

Louis was his everything.

Every laugh, every smile, every crinkle by his eyes, every giggle, every eye roll, every syllable which left Louis's mouth made Harry feel whole, accomplished.

When Harry did something for Louis he felt not so useless. He felt like yes, I'm doing something for someone.
He felt like he had a purpose.

Harry just hoped that Louis was satisfied with him, because he couldn't bear the thought of Louis leaving him.

Louis was genuinely happy for the past four days.

He liked not having to shout or snap.

He liked having his guard down for just this once.

And it was all because of Harry.

Louis was so used to Harry's presence so when he was without it, he didn't know what to do and he had this weird feeling in his chest. He almost felt empty.

But it was ridiculous, Louis didn't like Harry like that.

Harry was his friend, almost.

Albeit a friend he was marrying.

Louis had trouble keeping up his good appearance around Harry.

He had to bite his tongue too many times to make sure he didn't shout or snap, basically didn't say anything that Harry didn't deserve.

And, surprisingly, it was worth it.

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS VVVVVV SHORT AND PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME BE BECAUSE MY SUMMER VACATIONS ARE OVER ANS SCHOOL STARTS AND OMFF EVERYTHING IS GOING DOWN. Not really but yes school starts and everything. So yeah. Ily.

Vote
Comment
Share :)