➳ chapter two

kasumi pov

The moment I entered the living room, Yuna and Yeji sat me down. Yuna just kept staring at me and Yeji, while Yeji had her arms crossed with her eyebrow raised.

I went to high school with the two of them, but Yeji was the only one who didn't know I dated THE Park Sunghoon. She knew I dated someone, she just didn't know their name.

"Kasumi, you dated Sunghoon? Park Sunghoon? In high school?" she asked, her voice sounding like she is giving me mercy. I looked down at my hands, "I didn't tell you his name because I didn't think it was important.."

Yeji bent down and lifted my head, "It's fine. I knew you were dating him anyways. I found out from a former classmate." My eyes immediately widened, I completely forgot that Yeji has her ways of finding things out. It's a little scary.

Yuna sighed out of relief, she thought Yeji was going to interrogate me or something.

"Now the real problem here is you both living under the same roof." Yuna stated while playing with strands of her hair nervously. Yeji breathed in and breathed out, looking at me, "Just because you both live under the same roof doesn't mean you have to talk to him."

I shook my head, "I know, but I'll have to talk to him. It will just be more awkward if I don't."

"Are you guys gonna help us?" Jake poked his head out to peak inside the living room. "We'll be there in a second." Yeji responded quickly, Jake then retreated back outside.

We all then made our way outside, we wanted to get the boxes in the house as fast as possible.
_______________________________

midnight

"I can't sleep."

I've been laying comfortably in my bed for the past 20 minutes. No matter how long I didn't move an inch or not even open my eyes, I couldn't fall asleep.

My stomach then started to rumble a little bit, "I'm hungry.."

I got up from my bed and made my way into the kitchen. The moment I made it into the kitchen, I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. I just opened the fridge and grabbed a chocolate bar.

I closed the fridge and started opening the chocolate bar, eating it right away. I then got a glass of water and turned around to the island, placing my water on top.

"Did you not notice I was here?" the familiar voice made me jump. I looked at who spoke, and saw Sunghoon sitting right in front of me. I took another bite of my chocolate bar and rolled my eyes.
_______________________________

sunghoon pov

She took another bite of her chocolate bar while pouting, she rolled her eyes while eating her chocolate bar.

"Cute."

"Wait, what? Stop thinking those things you idiot!"

I slapped myself mentally, but the girl in front of me raised an eyebrow at me. I didn't even notice, but while I was slapping myself mentally, I was staring right at her.

"What do you want?" she asked shyly but curiously, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Why did you ignore me when you were helping us move the boxes?" that was all I could come up with, but it was true, she did ignore me the entire time she was helping. She didn't even talk to Hana.

She finished eating her chocolate bar and threw the wrapper away. She grabbed a napkin and started wiping her mouth, throwing the napkin away as well.