➳ chapter fifteen

sunghoon pov

"Sunghoon!" My father quickly ran up to me and wrapped me in a tight hug. I hugged him back and softly patted his back, he felt relaxed and let out quiet sobs.

"W-What happened?" I asked, trying to sound composed for the sake of my father. "She's gone." He answered quietly. My heart broke, I then fell onto my knees and started crying in my father's shoulder.

She's gone. Mom is gone. Mother is gone.

Why? Why did this have to happen? Why all of a sudden?

"Can't you see?! Mee, Saeran, and Yerin. All Hana, and it's all because of me. Because she wants to get to me. Who's next Sunghoon?! Tell me! Who the fuck is next?! You? Yuna? Jake?"

That kept ringing and repeating in my head. The scene of our fight earlier kept replaying.

I don't blame you, Kasumi. It's not your fault.

If only I could tell you that.

I think..

I need you right now.

I think we need each other right now.

But where are you?
_______________________________

back at the apartment

"I'm sorry, Sunghoon. We tried calling her and texting her, but she isn't answering." Hajime answered my question, but it wasn't the answer I wanted.

Of course it's not the answer I wanted.

I just got back, and Kasumi isn't even here. I want to go look for her, but the others won't let me since they told me I should take some time to myself for awhile.

Where are you, Kasumi? I miss you, I miss you so much.

It's not your fault, so please, come back.
_______________________________

kasumi pov

00:13

choi hajime
5 missed calls
100+ unread messages

shin yuna
10 missed calls
100+ unread messages

hwang yeji
50+ missed calls

choi beomgyu
100+ unread messages

choi minnie
100+ unread messages
50+ missed calls

park jay
50+ missed calls

shim jake
15 missed calls
50 unread messages

For now, the messages and calls seemed to have stopped. I let out a breathy sigh and turned off my phone, tucking it back into my pocket.

I knocked on the door and luckily she was still awake at this time, "Hi Auntie."

"Oh my goodness, Kasumi!" She exclaimed before pulling me inside her house. She closed and locked the front door before turning to me, "What are you doing here?"

I slightly looked down and softly spoke, "Ran away."

"What? Why did you run away? Is something happening?" My auntie asked, checking my arms and legs for any bruises.