Chapter 7

Rory was sitting in a sweet little coffee shop in San Francisco listening to Jacob talk about Colombia University.  "And that was how me and my mates got band from the library", he finished.
"I can't believe you did that, anyway we better get going, wouldn't want to be late".
"This was nice", Rory said as they walked up the hilly streets. Skyscrapers towered above them, among the towers was the business headquarters. It was the tallest, glass and concrete loomed over them.
Inside the building it was very busy, men and women rushed around in black and grey suits. Rory felt very out of place in her bright red jumper and short denim skirt. "Could everyone take their seats in the conference room", someone said over a loud speaker.
Rory and Jacob sat together in the center of the room, everyone else on the campaign team gathered around them. "Hello everybody and welcome to San Francisco", a women said. "I will hand over to the head of this company".
Everyone clapped as a man stepped on stage. Rory went stiff. "Hello and welcome", he repeat as he scanned the crowd. The man's eyes widened when he saw Rory. She suddenly felt sick and dizzy, the man kept staring at her.
Logan kept staring at her.
=================================
Hi
I hope everyone is enjoying the story. It gets a bit more interesting from now one. Thanks for reading x