Chapter 15

Rory woke up with a thumping head ache. After getting out of the club last nigh they all got lost and had to get Jackson to drive them home. Lorelai and Rory went straight to bed and we're still in bed at midday, 3 hours before the wedding. "Mum it's time to get up", Rory called as she got a glass if water, a spring and of course coffee. After getting her Mum up and into the bath she took a cold shower. They were both feeling better by the time Lane and Sooike turned up. They did each other's hair and nails, Rory couldn't be happier for her Mum. April, Luke's daughter who was the final bridesmaid arrived and got dressed. The bridesmaids dresses were a pale yellow colour and strapless with a pleated skirt from the waist down. Small yellow flowers were postioned around the waist as well.  Everyone gasped as Lorelai came down the stairs in her silk dress, they picked up their bunches of yellow roses and went out to the shinning white limo.

Luke was standing by the ulter under the arch he had built for Lorelai and Max's wedding. He was so glad it was him now standing under it in his black suit with TJ, Jess and Liz in the audience. The wedding would be held in the center of Stars Hollow, they would have the reception just next to where the service was and then he and Lorelai were going to the Caribbean. He saw the limo pull up and Rory and the bridesmaids got out. Then he caught a sight of Lorelai and she looked amazing.

Rory and Lorelai stood at the end of the aisle, there to meet them were Emily and Richard. "I never thought I would say this but I'm so proud of you", said Emily who was close to tears.
"Thanks Mum".
Rory was smiling so much at what was happening when something caught her attention. A guy in a black suit was waving at her, she walked over.
"Logan".
"Hello Rory".
================================
Sorry for any mistakes.  Thanks for reading x