Chapter 25

"After much discussion I have come to a decision".
It took another 4 hours to get through both sides points and arguments. Rory and Lorelai had begun to fidget but the nerves never left them. The next few words could decide the future of Logan and herself.
"The accusations against Logan Huntzberger", Rory took in a breath. "Will be dropped and no charges will be made".
There was so much happiness and disappointment in the same room, Rory let out a breath and finally relaxed for the first time in 6 months.
"Also", the judge said over the commotion. "This case will not be able to come to court again, Mitcham Huntzberger will have to pay Logan Huntzberger for the trouble caused and the court charges will be payed. That is all".
The judge walked out leaving the talking to bubble up again, Logan walked straight to Rory and spun her around.
"I need food, do you need food?", Logan said through his smile.
"I'm up for food", Rory replied.
"You can come as well Lorelai, let's celebrate".
"Ok", food sounded good after the 7 stressful hours.
Logan finalised everything with his lawyer ending the whole experience.

"Today I am not just celebrating the win I am celebrating being free from my family". After dinner Logan was making a speech.
"My future is bright", he glanced at Rory. "Thank you all for everything".
=================================
Sorry for any mistakes and thank you for reading. This story will be coming to an end soon but I am planning a sequel because I have really enjoyed writing this. X