Chapter 14

"Rory", Lorelai screamed as her daughter got off the plane. "I've missed you so much".
"I've missed you too, I have missed our fast food and movie news nights. How long has it been since we watched Pipe Longstocking".
"To long kid, to long".

As they drove to Stars Hollow Rory told Lorelai about Logan, she was as sympathetic as usual. "Haha, so maybe this is fate and you are destined to be with Logan. He wants you back that is so cute. Are you going to go back to him?".
"No", Rory whined. "I am over him".
"Sure you are, anyway are you ready for tonight. It's time to become an adult kid, have some shots hit a club. Reporters can still have fun can't they? ".
"Yes Mum but I'm not getting drunk".
"Oh come on Rory".
"No"
"We will see"!!!

Lorelai, Sookie, Lane and Rory were in a club somewhere, they were all pretty drunk so know one knew where they were. "So Rory" said Lane as she gulped down another shot. "It's your turn to get married, found the man yet?".
"No my girls going to be single", Lorelai cheered. She was definitely the most drunk out if everyone.
"Nahh, I want to get married", Rory said.
"Ok we are having another hen party like this", Sookie commented. "What's Luke doing on his last night of freedom.
"Fishing".
"Oh he is so boring, no let's try and get home", Rory said as they stumbled out of the door onto a street.
================================
Thanks for reading, sorry for any mistakes. Will update soon x