| 1 3 | plan

"Someday, I'll be falling without caution
But for now, I'm only people watching."

•••••

Winds rustled, the curtains made a fluttering sound, the stars and moon were the only sources of light in Avni's room, who laid on the bed looking at the only photo she had of her mum, it was nearly seven in the evening. DD had already gone home with the same disappointment she was feeling.

He had come and gone, there was no discussion, no further plan, no ideas because yet again they both were at a dead-end, somehow this dead-end disappointed her more than any other did, her hands physically shook thinking at her mother might have had Cancer for which she never got diagnosed just to take care of her.

Her mother was a villain here, but how could a person who never diagnosed her cancer just to take care of her can be a villain. It didn't make sense. Nothing here made sense.

She again opened the death certificate, trying to find something that would not take her to another dead-end, she scanned the death certificate again, name, reason, time, day, place she died— Avni stopped, the place she died, she looked for the hospital name— Willow Green Hospital.

She could find at least something from the hospital. She picked up the phone dialling the first number, she waited as the ring went, once, twice.

"DD?!"

"Avni everything is okay right?" DD's reply came, Avni wanted to question trusting him so much but she could not DD had never given her a chance to question him.

He had been trustworthy from the very start.

"I think this is not a dead-end not now."

"How? What did you find Avni?"

"Willow Green Hospital! DD my mum's death certificate is from that hospital—"

"Avni my father's death certificate is from that hospital too— Avni this is going crazy, I asked my mother why did she take Dad to that hospital since it's very expensive she replied that since the accident happened in Phoenix Industry, owners paid for the expenses, not only that Avni that hospital is owned by Pandit family, Vidhyut's family!" He took a deep breath, Avni heard some shuffling from his side as she held her breath.

"Avni there are exactly five fancy hospitals in this area and using the hospital-- owned by Pandits seems a little too off doesn't it? If the hospital is owned by them, every information can be changed there with just a click of a finger."

"And we all know Avni how the medical field has changed, everything can be bought there, even the life of patients."

"DD this all is deeper than we think, we need to go Willow Green Hospital, nobody would have thought someone will come this far, the hospital is where all the guards and games will be down cause' I'm sure they would not have expected someone to dig so far."

"Yes, you are right Avni, whoever has done this all would not have expected someone to dig far considering the fact everyone here is seeing what is shown to them."

"But there is a problem the camera there would catch us if someone suspected us the culprit's guard will be up."

"DD if they can plan so much, we can at least plan an accident."

"What? how?"

"I will pick you up, be read.,"

Avni kept the phone down, she hurriedly changed into a t-shirt and jeans and her black vans, she pocketed her key and phone. She picked up the photo of her mother, she pressed a kiss to it.