| 3 1 | end

Avni ignored the nervousness bubbling in her stomach, everything was on track, she didn't understand why she was feeling like something will go wrong, she had worked herself to death to get this right. Nothing could go wrong.

Phoenix Industry will go down, it has to.

The date for live has finally arrived, she glanced at others, it was final class for the day, after this they all will separately arrive at hideout and there they will start the live. DD looked at her, "Avni are you okay?" he asked, she nodded.

He still looked suspicious, "What is going on Avni something is wrong? isn't it? I feel weird, you and those six what is going on?" he whispered close to her ears.

"Nothing DD," she waved him off, and drank water from her bottle. She could not look at him without feeling guilty she had betrayed him.

This one month was one of the hardest month of her life, she had done everything to keep lowkey, do her work and keep track on all the six of them. Ali was gone the next day, and she was glad about that she had another work for him.

As soon as bell rang signaling the end of University, Avni packed her bag and hurried out, glancing once at the six, they nodded silently. She slung the back over her shoulder and looked at DD she waa not sure if she will see him soon after this, she hugged him when he got up from his place.

"I will see you later." she murmured, he nodded and patted her back still looking confuse.

She glanced where six were they had already left, she hurried out through the corridor, to her car, she could use car to reach hideout now, they would not need that place again, the six had already the packed the place. Avni let herself relax as she sat in car, glanced around to see all of five cars were gone.

She removed a chocolate from dashboard, and ate it to calm her nerves before speeding out of the campus, she needed to be on her best performance today.

She had to park her car away from hideout since it was not a place where car could be parked, she climbed out of the car and tied her hair up. She removed her textbooks from her bag and pulled out the copies of all the evidence in her bag, a knife, a spray and lighter.

She rechecked the papers, she sent a quick text to Ali and pocketed her phone.

She was sure others had already reached and settled ready for live. She breathed out and gave herself a pep talk before hurrying to the hideout. She adjusted her cap and hurried in the house. Her steps freezing when she noticed all the six standing beside door, the hideout had no furniture now, the six had already moved it out what made Avni back track was seeing Ashish Mehta and Prakash Khanna siting there on chair middle of room, dressed in their suits just like they always had.

"Oh our main guest has arrived too." Prakash Khanna said getting up, she glanced at the six, they all looked taken aback.

Even Avni was taken aback, how? How did they managed to find out?

Prakash Khanna reached towards her, he reached out and held her chin, she noticed all of the six flinching and Neil stepping ahead, "Dad no," he warned, Prakash Khanna just glanced at him and scoffed.

"Wow she has you wrapped around your fingers, so predictable just like her bitch of mother had Ashish and Prajwal," he sneered, Avni jerked away from him, clenching her fist

"Now, now don't be so impulsive, you don't want me to hurt any of six will you Ms. Mehta?" he asks looking at the six, "I wonder hurting which one of them will hurt you the most?"

"Don't touch them." she grits out, she won't let anyone of them touch anyone of six. It was her responsibility to save them, she had brought them to this point.