1 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

[ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʟɪᴄʜᴇ́ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs

[ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʟɪᴄʜᴇ́ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs. ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛs ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ. sᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇ-ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.]

[•••]

Joohyun is a 19-year old girl who is studying at Yeongsang International University, Seoul. Her parents decided to shift from Daegu to Seoul so that she can start a new life.

We can say that she already knows how her life has been hurt many times, which has probably helped her to look out for a better world, which she still hasn't found.

Will she be able to live a better life and stay happy here? Or will it make her life worse?

Specially when she met her new professor Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

[•••]

"Hey girl!" Nicky waved at her enthusiastically, running towards her to hug her friend. "Bestieeee!!" Jennie ran towards her in a matter of seconds and hugged her as tight as she could.

After all, she was so happy on seeing her bestie after 2 days.....it isn't much, but for her it was like two years. Actually the things was that, Joohyun, Jennie, Nicky and Stella. They four studied together from their childhood, and now they all got admitted in this university after their school got completed.

They always have been together no matter what, just......the story about Nicky is a little different.

"Hi girls! Sup? And where is Stella?" she summoned them while hugging them back with a big smile plastered on her face. "She hasn't arrived yet. Late as always!" Jennie giggled...

"Oh.....yeah you're right!!"

[Joohyun's POV]

Hey!! I'm Joohyun!! A normal girl who is studying at one of the best college in Seoul and of course it has the best teachers. Throughout my life I've been hurt many times...so now I don't want to take any risk....that's why I changed into a cold girl...although I'm not but I have to, for my own sake.

My past.....well....my past was miserable.....so....better not talk about it...Let's continue with my boring life....

[End of POV]

{ [A/N] :- Little did she know, this day is gonna change her life... }

[•••]