24 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭

It was Jungkook's birthday today and Joohyun was already so happy from yesterday after she got a news making your mood light up. Talking about today, she wanted his birthday to be a very good one, in fact the best birthday ever. So she planned a lot of stuff for the day, also she took help of the others.

The day when Jungkook proposed her, they already sat down together with their parents and their friends and planned out their marriage which was meant to take place after her graduation from college after two months. It was already all planned.

And guess what.........

Just 5 days are left for her to get finally graduated.....The exam is already done.....;)

[A/N; Sorry for the time skip but there's gonna be some more haha :')]

[•••]

"Happy Birthday my love!" Joohyun started peppering kisses on Jungkook's face as he was sleeping like a bunny. He opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"Happy birthday baby!"

"Thank you darling!" He hugged her tight while sitting up on the bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Come on! Get up! I have a surprise for you today....." She smiled at him and squished his cheeks while pouting.

"Oo....I'm excited!"

[•••]

"Breakfast's is ready!" Joohyun said as she started laying down the plates on the dining table for the breakfast. "Wow! You made waffles for us?" Taehyung asked as he barged into the room while rubbing his eyes. "Yeah as you can see haha." she smiled sarcastically and poured the maple syrup on top of the pancakes on her plate. "Good Morning pumpkins!" just then, Jungkook came downstairs while wearing nothing but only a sweatpant, all bare chest with his hair that was dripping with water. "Yah! I understand your habit to stay naked but atleast save something for Joohyun too." Joohyun slapped Taehyung's arm as he joked with his cheeks all full with the food. "Shut up!" she rolled her eyes. "But you didn't when he was fuc-"

"Taehyung! I'll throw you out of the house if you finish that sentence." Joohyun pointed her fork towards him as Jungkook came and sat beside her while patting her back lightly. "It's okay baby! where is the lie tho?" he smirked getting an eye roll from her. "Well I'll go and have my breakfast in my room, I need to go and prepare your gift darling!" she said that and went upstairs with her plate of food after smiling at them.

[•••]

"Close your eyes and open them when I say okay?" Joohyun told him as she made him sit on the bed with his eyes closed. "It's the time of my present already?" he asked, a little shocked with his lips parted. "Yeah, why don't you want it?"

"No baby, I do!" he clapped his hands like a small child out of excitement. Joohyun quickly took the stuffs she prepared for him.

"Yeah now open your eyes." She held his hand as he opened his eyes and handed him a big purple box wrapped in a red and yellow-stripped ribbon with a pink coloured small note on the top. Unable to speak any words, Jungkook just looked at Joohyun with his doe eyes giving her his beautiful bunny smile and stared at the note and the box for a while and took the note in his hand after getting a nod from her. The pink note in his hand said; "The best is yet to get revealed!" . Without wasting any more time, he opened the ribbon swiftly, letting it fall on the floor and lifted the top cover. "Wow!!!!!!!!!!!" his face immediately brightened up by glancing at the things inside. At the top, there was a lilac-coloured stitched cloth with some small lavender patterns all over it in a graceful manner which he noticed at the moment he took off the cover. He parted his lips and licked it before taking the piece in his hand and took a close look at it. It was all stitched with love and warmth and the way the lavenders were spread all around it perfectly represented how beautifully and devotionally it was made. "Wait- Here's something- Oh My God!" he covered his mouth with his right hand while his left hand carefully stroking the initials of his name at the corner of the cloth in purple thread which was beautiful in it's own way. "You.....did this all?" he slowly asked her. "Yeah....did you like it?" a small tear made it's way to his cheeks. "Aww my baby! Why are you crying?" she wiped his tears and cupped his cheeks. "Your.......your hand was injured, your thumb.....how......did you do that with your injured thumb?" he asked her while taking her hand in his and looked for her thumb. That day in the church, she accidentally injured her thumb by the corner of the sharp-edged table. It wasn't a big one but was enough to hurt in everything she did. Moreover, the shocking thing was that for stitching on a cloth, the thumb plays a really important role, it holds the needle. But despite of this, she made it for his birthday and that also within 3 days. "Don't worry kookie! See? I'm all good, and why won't I do it?" she pecked his cheeks, making him blush even more with the new name she just called him. "This is so so so beautiful, I'll keep it forever with me. I love you so much!"