13 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲

[⚠️𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!!]

[•••]

"Good Morning love!" Jungkook opened his eyes only to see Joohyun in his arms.

"Good Morning baby girl!" he booped her nose making her giggle. Last night, they both came back home and spent the whole evening chatting and kisses and hugs.

It was a really really sweet evening, probably the best she had ever had. Changing quick glances while eating, holding hands while walking around the garden, long and affectionate hugs, small kisses after each few minutes was all they both needed in their life now.

And at the night, Jungkook proposed the idea of sleeping together, not in a bad way. They both slept after admiring each other's face.

You can say the night was spent with Joohyun sleeping in Jungkook's arms blissfully and happily. And talking about the session in the school, the hot session, neither of the two talked about it.

"Jungkook! What- are - you do-ing!" she giggled hard as Jungkook was continuously tickling her sides, her waist.

He was continuously doing that from probably 5 minutes now! She was hypersensitive after all. "JuNgKoOk- god! daDDY -ST- stop!" the word accidentally slipped out of her mouth.

"No- Wa- You- called me daDDY????" he fell into utter disbelief. He couldn't believe in his ears, nor his eyes or destiny or his fate.....his dream princess was infront of him, in his room, letting him hug and tickle her, and calling him....daddy.

Wow....just wow!! "Uh- that was....accidental!" she said giggling and took the chance to get out of his trap. She quickly got up from the bed and started running towards the door.

"Joohyun stop!" Jungkook chuckled at her and started running to catch her. This cute little running game continued for a while until "Ah!" as always Jungkook pulled Joohyun towards himself, holding her in his arms.

He pressed himself against her into a hug, back hugging and dropping his head on her left shoulder. "Don't run away from me! I....I told you at the beginning....do you....remember what I told you?" he whispered onto her ears, sending chills through her spines.

"Noo...." She breathed heavily, her chest rose and feel hastily. "Lemme help you then.....'Even if you try to run away from me, you can't!'.....do you remember now?" she nodded slowly turning around to face him.

She looked into his eyes and so did he. After a while she spoke "I love you too!" she lightly held his hand and whispered lightly. "

But I didn't eve-"

"Shh! Who told you I'm telling it?...when I'm the one replying it?"

Jungkook smiled till his cheeks hurted from the stretch, finally realizing what she said- sorry answered.

It was her reply to the words he said at the café and several times till now. I love you. She....she finally said it back to him.

The day....infact his life couldn't be better than this. Joohyun was the best thing that happened in his life and talking about Joohyun?.....She is the luckiest to have him....have her prince for whom she was waiting for a long time.

"I love you....love.....I love you love you love you love you lo-"

"Omo! Stop!! My ears.....are hurting!" she stopped him as he picked her up and started spinning her around while repeating 'I love you' loudly.