18 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

Her eyes squinted to the maximum as the golden and buoyant beams of sunlight reached her face throw the small opened wedge of the window, yawning and stretching her body, she completely forgot where she was and in what state.

She suddenly felt something was wrong, looking under the blanket she noticed that she was bare. Also, she heard and felt some shuffling beside her, on quickly turning her head to the left side, she saw her very own boyfriend "Mr. Jeon Jungkook" grinning at her with a cute yet cheshire cat grin.

"Good Morning love!" she soon started remembering about all the things. Slowly the night incidents flooded her mind nonchalantly. A smile slowly spread across her face, ear-to-ear and looked at Jungkook, who was still grinning.

"Good Morning kookieeee!!" emphasizing the word long, she slowly shifted towards him and laid on her back, staring at the ceiling. "Are you okay??" he asked while drifting his hands towards her lower tummy and slowly started rubbing small circles there to comfort her.

"Just....a little sore, that's all!" she nodded and replied him smiling. "Thank you!" she said in a small and low voice. "For what?" "For....being gentle with me!" he smiled gleemily on hearing her and hugged her by her waist and both of them cuddled for a more half an hour.

"Anything for you darling!" he replied back happily. He really made her smile in the morning, well she always does....everytime.

[•••]

"I missed you so much!" Jennie exclaimed as she threw her hands over Joohyun's neck holding her tight, embracing her in a hug, making the rest in the room go in 'awe' at them.

"Aww I missed you too but....aren't you overreacting a bit too much?" she smiled at her who was now rubbing the back of her neck. "Anyways, What's the next class?" Tae asked while pointing to his watch.

"Its......S.E!!" Stella who was drinking her coffee whilst folding her right leg, leaning against the wood wall of the canteen. "S.E do you....mean.....?" Joohyun quietly whispered, eyes wide open in surprise. "Hmm! Sex Education!" Stella blurted out nonchalantly still sipping on her drink.

Everyone had their eyes wide open in surprise. The people who were present there were; Jungkook, Joohyun, Jennie, Stella and Taehyung.

Usually the subject was not on their daily subjects list, it was never there before, separately. "Yeaaaah!! Don't you guys know that it's gonna be added on our subject list from now on?" she replied to them while letting out a small chuckle.

They....all sighed together......... "Hmm, okay now let's go guys! We're gonna miss our class, I don't wanna get scolded by that women, Ms. Choi!" Joohyun scrunched her nose at her name.

"She's not just a woman, she's a bitch!" Jennie corrected her while putting her hands around Taehyung's shoulders, giving him a playful wink.

Wow someone's ship is sailing successfully right now.........that's literally a really good news!

; Joohyun thought while watching Taehyung wrapping his shoulders secretly around her waist. She quietly laughed from inside at them.

[•••]

"Sorry very much guys! I couldn't be there for you guys when you needed me!" Stella who was not able to help them during their last encounter with Nicky because of some urgent work in her home, truly apologized to them.

"Yah baby it's okayyyy! We understand! You don't need to apologize." Jennie assured her whilst rubbing her back soothingly. They didn't really mind it, they knew she wasn't like that bitch who betrayed them so blunderingly.