17 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 [18+]

⚠️𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆⚠️

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃!🔞

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊. «𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝙳»

𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 18+ - 𝐈𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!....

   ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ's ᴅɪsᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇᴅ

[•••]

"Are you okay?" he asked her while holding her small and warm hands. "Hmm....and you?" he nodded at her. Jungkook was so much scared at her vanishing but that somehow reduced when he, already knew where she was...He picked her up with his arms in bridal style and went to the car.

Jennie and Taehyung who were already sitting in the car, waiting for them to arrive. "Everything good?" Tae asked them, getting a nod as a reply followed by a satisfactory grin spread over all of their faces.

They sat in the car and when Jungkook was going to pull the clutch, "Where's Sora?" Joohyun asked, nobody in particular.

"She's in the police station, doing justice to your enemy! God.....how annoying her voice is! My ears are paining!" Tae scrunched his face as soon as he ended the sentence, making all three of them burst in laughter. "Tae! you're to funny for us to handle!"

[•••]

"Tsk! Jungkook slow down a little!" Joohyun whined as he was going a little rough on her wound, which was caused due to the rope that was tightly tied around her wrist.

"Gosh! That's deep....I hate that bitch!" he really felt bad for her, its been half an hour from when he is treating her wounds. Jennie and Taehyung decided to meet them again the next day and leave them alone for the rest of the day.

"I know....Ahh!" "Oh oops! Sorry!" she playfully hit his arms, making him giggle. "So.......should we continue what we left unfinished?....sorry what situation made us leave it?" Jungkook indicated towards something.