2 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 [18+]

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃🔞

⚠️𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 (18+)
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲.
𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹....
(𝗡𝗼 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲)

[•••]

"Okay class that's it for today, we'll continue tomorrow and don't forget to read the chapter.
Also Joohyun meet me after the class." Jungkook said as she nodded her head. She was really scared this time. So as soon the class finished she gathered some courage and started looking for Jungkook's room. After 5 minutes of searching, she finally found his room. Feelings were of happy and scared at the same time. "God I finally found his room.But why is his room so inside and no one else sits here." She said to herself as a shiver ran down her spines. "Sir can I-" she was just going to ask permission by knocking for getting inside when suddenly someone patted her shoulder. She turned around only to see a person who was none other than her cold Professor Jungkook. "Ah! You scared me." she said, heart thumping rapidly. "Such a scary cat. Now get inside." Jungkook gave a small chuckle, followed by a hot smirk. He sat down in his chair and instructed her to sit down by shoving his hand towards the chair. "Okay so can I see your results of last year Miss-?" Jungkook said keeping his eyes fixed to hers. "Um sure and I'm Joohyun, seems like you forgot my name!" she released a small chuckle, followed by his smirk...again. She took out the result in her phone and gave it to him.

"Your results are really good and in biology it's the best anyone could get. I'm impressed." Jungkook said as he gave her phone back to her, again giving her a dirty smirk, which she obviously started hating now. "T-thank you sir!" she mumbled. She stood up and as she was about to turn towards the door, Jungkook stopped her. "Wait I haven't finished till now." Jungkook said firmly. "Oh sorry sir!" she apologized to him. "Your grades are higher than I expected and that's really good but you need to focus in class. Yesterday and today too I saw you were not at all paying attention to what I was teaching but instead you were continuously staring at me." he added.

She was shocked to hear that cuz she hasn't thought that he had seen her staring at him and not paying attention.

"I also saw you mumbling something to yourself.Mind explaining it?" he summoned her. She stood quiet. "Sorry sir I won't repeat this again." she assured clenching her wrist. "Such a irritating one!" she thought to herself as he was staring at her with that particular smirk still on his beautiful hot face, distracting her from focusing on what he was saying. Although she was not a aggressive girl but nowadays she always got angry on small things. "Okay as I told in the class too.This time I'm forgiving you but next time I won't okay?" he said. She was still quite. "Is it clear or.." he said slowly stepping towards you. "Y-yes sir it's clear." she sluttered. "Are you sure?" he continued walking towards her and she was slowly going back as he was coming near her real quick. He slowly pinned her against the door, her back hitting against it. She could feel his breath fanning on her face. Also the smell of his cologne mixed with his manly scent hit her nose. She was sweating like hell. Just as he was going more near, someone knocked the door and she felt a relieve. He opened the door and saw a staff standing. Joohyun took the opportunity to escape out of his room. "Wth was he up to? Thank god he came." she took a long breath.