14 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

"You...." Joohyun was in utter disbelief at the scene in front of her, it was in a distance, out of the main gate where a white SUV was standing still.....A girl kissing Jungkook, rather force fully, as she can see Jungkook struggling to yank her, still he stood there.

She couldn't see the girl's face as she had her back at her. Joohyun was at a distance, behind the main fountain, watching them from a distance. Just then, she shuffled for a bit and fell to the ground, which caused Jungkook to yank the girl away and run towards her.

[•••]

{Jennie's POV}

I was sitting at the edge of the bed where Joohyun and Jungkook were laying down. I looked at their sleeping figure, staring at them in awe. Then soon the doctor who was packing up the stuff in his bag turned to me.

"Ms.Jennie, are you their sister?" The doctor asked her. "Um Joohyun's sister and Mr.Jeon's sister in law!" she said cheerfully. "Yahh!" Joohyun who was awake gave her a death glare, making her chuckle.

Jungkook, who was half awake beside Joohyun, just smiled a little. "Hmm....so the thing is actually Joohyun just fainted that can be caused due to sudden shock...."

"And.......Mr.Jeon?" Jennie curiously asked him.

"Well....Jungkook.....someone injected Ketamine drug in you....!" The doctor said looking at him. "I knew it!!..." after the incident it was the first word he said, eyes fixed on a certain part on the blank floor, looking lost somewhere in thought.

"Do you, any chance, know who was that person?" The doctor asked Jungkook. "I....I don't know....what happened was that I was standing at the gate, waiting for Joohyun to come back......then...." Jungkook explained everything that happened a while ago........

{FlAsHbACk}

{Jungkook POV}

It was six thirty in the evening and I was already getting worried for my baby. Its been half an hour and still Joohyun is not back, where it takes only 10 minutes to go to her house and preeminencely 15 minutes, I know I'm a bit too worried person but still.

I was waiting at the gate for her, when abruptly a white car stopped at our gate. I went to see who it was, when a girl who had had her whole face covered except her mouth got out of the car, I didn't knew how she could see anything her eyes were closed with cloth, still she came and instantly grabbed my hand, forcefully trying to kiss me.

I tried yanking her away but due to the sudden action, I couldn't do anything, she was holding my hands with great pressure and continuously trying to lean to kiss me.

That girl touched my lips a little, also I was still trying to get away from her, as for a man it would be easy, but no, here she seemed stronger......

because....there was a sharp sting on my neck, when I looked at her hand, an injection which she injected to me long ago, maybe from the starting when she came and held my hand, but the sting was felt by me now.

I started feeling a little dizzy when I felt something on my lips, the girl connected her lips to mine, I tried my best to remove her, but due to the drug she injected to me, I felt unconscious from my body.

Her lips were still there, I tried closing my lips into a think line, but how much I do, it was impossible for me to use great strength. Just during the process of me trying to remove her and she trying to kiss me and pull me with her, I heard something at the back, when I turned around as the girl loosened her grip on me due to the sound, I saw Joohyun there, I was not able to figure out when she came, but then she fell on the ground unconsciously.