25 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 [Final]

(After 5 days)

[Jungkook's POV]

The fresh air from the air conditioning system of the plane hit my face directly as I shot open my eyes and looked at my watch, looking at the time. It was already 3 pm since our flight took off. Yeah.....today was our flight to Paris. Both of us were more than excited. I looked over to my side finding her sleeping peacefully, while her head on my shoulder. Her hair was on her face which must be uncomfortable. So, I lightly removed the hair from her face, also making sure that I don't wake her up. "Jungkook......." Well it was late now, she was always a light sleeper, if that's what it called. Even a small touch wakes her up. "Oh! You're up!" I smiled as she sat up in her place, fixed her hair and looked at me. "What's the time?" she looked like a cute little baby while she asked me with a pout on her face. "It's 3!....Anyways.....are you hungry?" I softly booped her little nose causing her to giggle. She got up from her seat and stood up after opening her seatbelt. She opened my seatbelt too and sat on my lap while facing me. "Joohyun...." "Shh!" she made me quiet by putting her index finger on my lips and dragged it with her other fingers, slightly grazing them over my cheekbone. "You know what......" she whispered in my ears. I shaked my head, then she moved her head to the crook of my neck and whispered again, "You're so hot!" I chuckled and made her look into my eyes, "I know that haha...." I joked as she suddenly bent a little forward and smashed her lips on mine, making a rush of adrenaline flow through both of us. She deepened the kiss by tilting her head to the side as I did that too. I held her waist tightly and she escaped her hand from my chest and snaked it around my neck, slowly heading towards my head. We pulled away for a second to catch our breathe and looked at each other for a while. Then, no one could stop us from breaking up in laughter, she chuckled lightly as I stroked her cheek softly. Her shiny and beautiful eyes always got me mesmerized and lost me in those, making me drift away in a world were only both of us exist. "I love you!" I spoke in a low voice and kissed her cheek. "I love you Jungkook...." she replied. Suddenly, I remembered that she was pregnant....well...shit!. "Baby! You're....you're..." I didn't even completedmy sentence when she started laughing while slowly getting off of me and sat on the seat opposite to me. "Gosh! Jungkook.....you yourself did this and can't even say properly that I'm pregnant!" she giggled cutely. I swear this girl is something else, she totally makes me the happiest. "Why are you so cute?" I asked making her laugh stop and she blushed while looking at me. "But......I'm supposed to be...hot!" she said with a pout on her face and crossed her arms across her chest. "Aww! I never said you aren't sexy.....cuz you are the sexiest person in this whole world!" I said while pecking her little soft nose. "Says the one who himself is the sexiest!" she smiled at me and then, a knock was heard on the door, breaking our beautiful moment. It was good that atleast we could do whatever we wanted in the business class' rooms. I walked up toh the door and opened it finding the flight attended standing there. "Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, do you guys want anything?" she asked as she directed towards the tray she brought with her in which there was different kind of snacks, drinks and certain important things like some napkins and plates and glasses. "Um wait a second please...." I smiled and turned towards Joohyun who was sitting on her seat, looking out the window and enjoying the view. "Babe! Do you want something?" she shaked her head as a no, then I turned to the attendant. "Thank you but no, I don't want anything!" I smiled and respectfully refused her. Just then she picked up two energy drink and gave it to me. I looked at her with a puzzled look. "Please don't refuse it Mr. Jeon...take it! You and your wife must be tired, it will help to refresh your minds!" she politely spoke and gave me the bottles. How generous of her.....It's difficult to say that kindness is finished in this world. And by the way, the drink that she gave us was an expensive one, I could've payed her but I knew she would refuse to take it so I just thanked her and smiled before she left. I closed the door behind and told Joohyun about it. She was really happy with her kindness.