21 - 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬, 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 (𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭) '𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ; 𝐁𝐚𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬.

[•••]

"Speak up now!" Jennie who was crossing both of her hands across her chest asked the dark-brown haired boy, who was hanging his head down, avoiding her fuming gaze that he already knew was lingering on him.

"Um....I know I should have told you this but don't tell Joohyun 'bout this please!" he answered in a fearful tone getting back a puzzled look on her face. "Why so?"

"Because we did this all because of Joohyun after all! Um......actually we went....to....um......to prepare for the proposal!"

"Proposal?"

"Yeah! You know, as I said before, Jungkook has thought on that.....and he has decided to finally propose her!"

"OMO WHAT??!!!"

"Don't freak out babe!" Tae giggled at her cuteness.

"Aish! Its not the correct Tims to 'baby' me, right now, TELL ME THE WHOLE THING!" she shouted the rest of her sentence in his ears making him flinch suddenly and close his ears with his hands.

"Gosh, at least don't shout! I am telling!!!!"

Then, Jennie dragged Tae with her and went to the couch and made both of them sit down there.

[Taehyung's POV]

She suddenly held my hand and guided me to the couch and sat there while staring at me with a pout under her shining doe eyes.

"Tell meeee!" She whined again, well, to be honest, she looked really cute sitting in front of me. The way her black shiny hair bounces every time she moves a little, the way her dimples pop out when she smiles in such a cute way, the way her doe eyes tell everything before she even speaks anything, everything is so perfect.

And also her beaut- WAIT A FUCKING SECOND. Why. Am. I. Thinking. All. This? Do I have an answer? No! Then why?

Maybe......I'm in....LOVE??!?!!?!!!?!!
Omg no! No! This ain't gonna be the reason. Um....maybe.....it's...I-Idk after all..

Ugh!!!! I should no-

"TAEEEE!!!!" she shouted while cutting the wire of my thoughts off like a scissor to a spaghetti. She is really impatient. Yeah! She really must be so much excited for her best friend after all.

"Okay! So two days back when their parents came back and, you know, they gave out a really really positive and happy reaction on hearing 'bout their love. And they didn't had any contradictions on the thought of both of them spending their life together with each other. So.....he made up his mind on proposing the day after and told me about it, we also planned to tell you out soon but it didn't happened to be! We couldn't tell you, every time we wanted to tell you either Joohyun came in, or someone's phoned ringed or some shit happened here and there. And.......yesterday we planned to choose a place for the event and managed the decor and the food thing in there. That's all we went to do after you both slept. So yeah......!" I blurted out the whole story to her, clearly leaving her surprised.

"Okay! I need to process this now! I mean.......WooHooooooo!!!!" She jumped off of her seat and immediately hugged me, pushing me to the hand-rest of the couch, basically falling on top of me while hugging me.

"Jen-"

"Shh!"

She whispered that and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my hands around her waist while turning my head to her neck and inhaling her natural scent and the sweet-lavender scent of her hair.

"I....I like you!" she quietly whispered in my ear, sending chills down to my spines and bones leaving me wide eyed. God!!....I swear she is driving me crazy right now!....

Is it........love?

She suddenly moved off of me and dropped her body back to where she was before and started staring at me with pink cheeks. I swear I want to kiss her now.

"I love you Jen!"

At this point, after confessing after her, my heart was not at all constant, I bet she could also hear it, actually........I didn't knew what I was saying or what state I was in, the only thing that I knew was that I said something that I wanted to but I shouldn't.

"I- I didn- I'm sorry- but I want..ed to tell- you-"

My stuttered sentence was cut off when she crashed her lips on mine suddenly and I felt my feet get above the floor n my mind floated in the air, heart already jumping on the trampoline of the surface of my chest whereas my stomach woke up with doing summersaults vigorously inside giving me a euphoric feeling.

I couldn't process out anything, or what should I do, but.....I replied to her by responding her by kissing her back, moving my lips slowly in sync with her pink-n-plump lips.

"I love you Tae!"

"I love you baby!" I replied to her after she said that while both of us pulling away from the kiss. I motioned her towards me and she slowly hovered over me, while snuggling to my chest and bending her head to the crook of my neck. Words weren't really needed after that.

I slowly removed her hair from her already droopy eyes and held her close to my body, while hugging her.

"You're my world!"

"Same!" I heard her reply in a slow n quiet voice.

-------♥~

──────────────────────
"𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆....."
──────────────────────

〚995 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬〛