7 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

[Joohyun's POV]

He had a well built body, muscles in perfect proportions, perfect thighs, silky hair and many things.

Then the guy turned around and I saw his face leaving me mouth open. "Jungkook?" I stood up and he saw me.

"Mrs.Min?" he stood their mouth agaped. "Um a-are you Mrs.Jeon's son?" I couldn't say the words properly. Still I tried to push them out of my mouth.

"U-um yes and you are the Ms.Bae mom was talking about right?" he said without even trying to hide his smirk. "So you knew about it?" I asked crossing my arms on top of my chest. "Half." He smirked again which I obviously hated. for sure. But kinda hot...ugh!!

"Don't worry I'll not kill you..." he said. "Thank you Mr. Jeon for that." I bowed infront of him sarcastically. He giggled a bit. "Cute" he mumbled slowly but it was of course loud enough for me to hear. "So lemme show you your room. Can I?" He asked pointing his gaze towards the stairs. "Um sure." I said before following him to stairs.

To be honest I was not at all sure what to say, I mean I was completely clueless about how to behave with him. The incident that happened at the café was still in my mind but I seriously took it as a dream. I really couldn't believe in the words he said, so I assumed that he just assured me that he is not mad at me, nothing else.....guess.

After that I followed him to the stairs. Sometimes in between he checked if I was following him. I found it....cute. He stopped at a room on the first floor. Actually their house had three storeys that is a big mansion. "Here, this is your room. And if you need anything you can ask me....I'm just beside your room." He pointed towards the room beside my room. Ugh! It means he is beside me...it clearly means I won't be able to focus on anything in here.

"Sure Mr. Jeon I will." I slightly smiled at him. And as always he smirked. God!!!! Why is he so f*cking hot. Wait what!? Ughhh!!
After giving him a last glance I got inside the room and obviously it was really really big for me and also magnificent.

I plopped myself on the bed as my heart was pounding in there and again I didn't knew why

I plopped myself on the bed as my heart was pounding in there and again I didn't knew why. Hmpf!!

After sometime of scrolling on Instagram while laying in the bed after freshening up, I got up as I felt elephants organizing a dance contest in my stomach making a loud rumble, making my way to the kitchen. I thought not to bother Mr.Jeon for it.

When I entered the kitchen, as always it didn't miss to surprise me again by its beauty. The whole environment of the kitchen was purple which is literally my favorite color, the interior was dark purple followed by the golden orange wall, the utensils, the fridge, literally everything was purr-fect....